Hot Job of the Day!
Frontier Communications is hiring an Executive Assistant!
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
- Proactively support Executive in coordinating special projects, high-level meetings (both internal/external).
- Outreach and follow-up with internal and external customers, including Frontier customers, senior executives, colleagues and counterparties, Board Members and executives in both local and US government agencies.
- Assist with preparing presentation materials for meetings as well as coordination and communication with members of the Human Resources team.
- General administrative support (MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Travel arrangements.
- Expense reports and approval process for corporate Pro-Cards for senior leader and their respective team’s ProCards.
- Prepare, submit, acquire necessary approvals and process accounts payables /req’s for PO’s/Blanket PO’s and process invoices via accounts payable as needed.
- This role will support multiple executives in Field Operations in Tampa.
- All of duties deemed appropriate for this role.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience supporting senior executives.
- Highly proficient in MS Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word required.
- Individual must be professional, with the ability to quickly switch gears while maintaining composure.
- Must be highly organized, with attention to detail and accuracy, flexible, high energy, and focused on completing tasks under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be proactive and exceptionally discreet in all day-to-day activities and handling of confidential material.
- Strong telephone etiquette, with ability to discern who/what is important or a priority and how it affects the Executive and when callers can be delegated to other team members cross-functionally.
- Assist with conferences: coordinating calendars, FTR participation, registration and logistics.
- Assist with special projects. The ability to work overtime is required.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOB