Hot Job of the Day!
Frontier Communications is hiring a Business Analyst!
This position is responsible for delivering reporting and analytics for Strategic Partnership contact centers. The primary focus of the organization is to deliver business insights that are actionable and drive improvements in the business. This involves the design, development, and implementation of new reports/metrics as well as supporting ongoing reporting and analytics requirements of the business. A strong background in contact center reporting and analytics is preferred.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Think critically and contribute reporting and analytics to positively impact the organization
- Deliver consistent, accurate reporting to all levels of the organization
- Optimize data flow and create automated data/reporting solutions
- Communicate effectively
- Increase visibility to the business by developing reports in conjunction with the needs of internal teams and partners
- Collaborate with other teammates and departments
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency
- Contact Center knowledge
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experienced in manipulating large amounts of data for analytical projects
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office (including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Experience 1-3 years
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS