Manager, Business Analytics
The Manager, Business Analytics will oversee and provide support to the sales organization. The primary focus of this role is to organize our analytics function and manage our team of analysts and implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights. This position will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization. All managers are expected to be stewards of the corporation’s standards, best practices and work ethic and exemplify these characteristics at all times.
- Work with all areas of the business that influence or are affected by the Quote to Close sales process including Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Finance, Legal, Professional Services and other departments as needed.
- Understands business needs and objectives, implements and oversees the analytical approaches and methodologies. Related Process and Technologies may include Sales Force.com, Oracle CPQ and Xactly. The Manager may not own the technology, system or process but is expected to work with those owners to drive the agenda that supports the sales organization.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting. Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources.
- Oversee all analytic operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Oversee updates to Sales Dashboards and Reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Detail-oriented with experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Extensive experience working with and understanding the needs of a geographically dispersed sales organization.
- Has a demonstrable history of proactively proposing and driving proactive change.
- Proficiency or commitment to developing proficiency in financial modeling, planning and database management.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, internal and external customers in a professional manner and the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Strong follow-up and follow through skills with the ability to multitask on various projects with attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to listen, empathize and demonstrate a high level of care and concern with a focus on solutions and results.Ability to work with all levels of management.
- A positive attitude and flexible approach demonstrating the ability to work well within and across internal teams of operations, finance and marketing.