Hot Job of the Day!
Greenway Health is hiring a Corporate Events Manager!
Corporate Events Manager
This is an individual contributor role responsible for managing pre-planning, execution and follow-up associated with various internal and external marketing events. The successful candidate must be organized and efficient in handling a high volume of details, have the ability to assemble and coordinate resources and be able to manage multiple priorities. As part of the marketing team, this role will act as event team lead for over 75 events annually.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead event team through all phases of events/tradeshows, including planning, development, budget management, production/execution and post-event evaluation/recap
- Responsible and accountable for delivering all aspects of the event within the approved financial scope, ensuring that the overall event objectives, deliverables and timelines are met and exceed expectations
- Development of event “brand” (i.e.: logo/theme, promotional items, collateral, internal and external event related communications) and event marketing campaign development
- Serve as main communications point for all key stakeholders on event-related details
- Assist in the budget development and management
- Cultivate and maintain effective external relationships with vendors and other essential partners
- Develop and present event plans/recaps for internal audiences, including event staff, customer facing teams and executive team
- Onsite event responsibilities include managing vendors (i.e. production company, registration services, etc.), event and tradeshow operations, exhibitor, staff and speaker support and lead generation process.
- Research, reporting and statistical interpretation of event related data to ensure continual increase of lead generation and ROI of events
- Tracking and applying data from client/target market and client behavior research to event strategy to create measurable, successful events
Skills & Requirements
- A degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Business, Public Relations or related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5+ years of event experience in a similar event management role
- Certified Meeting Planner preferred
- Requires strong knowledge of the hospitality and tradeshow industry
- Willingness to travel and work a varied schedule that may include evenings, and weekends occasionally
- Must be a highly organized, detail oriented and self‐motivated team member, that can organize and manage projects across functions (especially with Marketing and Sales) and with multiple stake‐holders and contributors
- Demonstrated skills in relationship management with the ability to develop professional partnerships in all aspects of the position that result in stable, consistent, reliable, and courteous communication
- Outgoing with dynamic interpersonal skills who is comfortable talking with customers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and stay organized to ensure timely and accurate work
- Strong project‐and time‐management skills on an individual and group level.
- Strong computer proficiency including: Microsoft Office &/or Mac [i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote]
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Office environment
- Ability to use a computer, phone, and other office equipment
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50%
- Ability to drive a vehicle
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS