Hot Job of the Day!
GTE Financial is looking for a Field Sales Coach!
Field Sales Coach (Financial Services/Banking)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- “Financial products and services are soooo easy to offer! I care about the customer standing in front of me; they have so many financial needs and I have the ability rock their world by introducing them to the right ones! I am particularly excited when I have a large library of financial solutions behind me to offer. My smile and warm welcome puts them at ease as I ask and listen to learn about their life. I know they will never forget what I have done for them! The financial solutions I presented have changed them forever. I understand how deeply I can leave a lasting, life-changing memory for each customer that crosses my path.”
— Quote from The Sales Warrior Who Will Get This Job
Looking to be a catalyst that will drive GTE Financial to the ‘next level’ of value for its customers? Do you have a history of success matching financial products with customer needs? Have you taught others the joys and techniques in doing the same? Have you successfully motivated and coached a team leader to experience the rewards of strong sales leadership skills?
As a Field Sales Coach, your top priority will be ensuring the sales force at GTE Financial is successfully transferring learned sales skills from the classroom to the field. By providing superior and effective sales coaching skills and techniques to Sales Leaders in the field, you will elevate the sales success of our sales force; additionally you will also have a direct impact on the ability of our Sales Leaders to coach their teams successfully. You are a sales “warrior” and the majority of your time will be spent sharing your successful techniques with Sales Leaders in the field and monitoring, encouraging, supporting their continuous development. To support your efforts in the field, you will collaborate with the training team to create improved sales content in existing curriculum.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Coaching (70-80%)
- Plan and observe live sales encounters in the field and Call Centers (Tampa Bay area) and determine the training needs for individuals, sales teams, and Sales Team Leaders. This may include side-by-side coaching, participating in sales huddles and Financial Center meetings, etc.
- Document observations of sales efforts and develop coaching prescriptions to improve and close identified gaps.
- Meet routinely with Sales Leaders in the field to deliver developed prescriptions for improvement. Report on the progress of each prescription.
- Assist Sales Leaders in the field with developing and executing strategies to effectively transfer learned skills in the classroom to the live, customer-facing environment.
- Positively reinforce and model Integrity Coaching for Sales Leaders™ when providing coaching on classroom performance to both the employee and direct supervisor independently.
- Responsible for maintaining proper documentation on all Integrity Coaching for Sales Leaders™ sessions.
- Model Integrity Coaching for Sales Leaders™ behaviors.
Sales Training (20-30%)
- Collaborate with existing training team to ensure appropriate and effective sales content is present in all curriculum (product features, benefits, customer triggers, techniques, scenarios, role-play, coaching).
- Provide guidance on improving classroom sales training techniques.
- Participate in co-delivery of sales simulations and scenarios during classroom training.
- Assist in coaching newly trained sales positions in a controlled environment (“nest”).
- Assist in the reaching of organizational, departmental, and individual performance objectives.
- Stay updated with current trends and the changing demands of the corporate sales environment.
- Support strategic business operations, which may include travel and extended stays at remote locations.
- Document coaching events in the organization’s Learning Management System.
- Collaborates with AVP – Talent & Organizational Development and GTE Financial Sales Leaders to execute training strategies to meet organizational needs.
- Monitor multiple training projects assigned by AVP – Talent & Organizational Development, using standard project management methodologies.
- Become a certified facilitator and practitioner of Integrity Solutions’ Selling and Integrity Coaching for Sales Leaders.
- Escalate known organizational performance issues to the AVP – Talent & Organizational Development and GTE Financial Sales Leaders with recommended solutions.
- Measure and monitor effectiveness of training through regular analysis of the customer-facing environment to identify gaps and makes adjustments as needed.
- Practices performance improvement methodology to identify employee gaps in knowledge and expected performance, formulate probable solutions, and execute training plans.
- Foster a team environment throughout the organization
- Collaborate with appropriate co-workers to ensure Talent & Organizational Development information is accurate and up-to-date on organization’s intranet
- Assist our internal members on a variety of issues.
- Participate in events sponsored by the organization when possible.
Other Job Functions:
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Abides by all policies, procedures, and protocols set forth in the departmental, GTE Financial employee, operational and administrative policy manuals.
- Must demonstrate a functional knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act in addition to other Federal laws, including but not limited to: U.S. Patriot Act, Office of Foreign Assets & Control, Anti-Money Laundering, Right to Financial Privacy Act, and the Bank Bribery Act.
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of an employee in this job. Job duties can change at any time as directed by management. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
- Required Skills
- KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, objectives & deadlines, while sparking innovation & creativity.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, members, and the public.
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables
- Work consists of a variety of duties requiring the use of different standard systems and procedures.
- Analysis is required in applying guidelines and precedents. Problems can be unique and require the collection and interpretation of information.
- Analyze systems and work processes, find errors in multi-step processes, which require reviewing records and transactions and re-creating the outcomes of each step.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and/or procedure manuals.
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives and goals
- Vision (or corrected) to normal range
- Requires light physical activity performing non strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature as well as periods of prolonged sitting, standing and presenting. Requires; extensive typing, filing and writing.
- Required Experience
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required.
- Min 5 years of experience in professional financial products sales.
- Min 5 years of sales coaching experience with solid evidence of improving employee sales behaviors.
- Min 5 years of experience in a sales management or leadership role.
- Experience working confidently with Microsoft Office suite of products required. (Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience delivering effective sales coaching required.
- Experience in managing performance and delivering feedback required.
GTE Financial reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
- Job Location
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Position Type
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS