Hot Job of the Day!
Haneke Design is hiring a UX Designer!
Haneke Design – Tampa, Florida
July 6, 2018
This position requires a self-starter who can take the stage to present, explain, and defend their work to clients ranging from venture funded startups to well-established enterprise executives. These efforts will be supported by a strong project management team and a crew of well seasoned, like-minded designers, developers, project managers, and QA professionals.
If you’re a kick-ass designer who’s interested in more than just making pretty things for next quarter’s campaign; if you thirst for the opportunity to be a visionary behind digital products that solve problems and break new ground; if you want to be part of a creative collective that gets things done, we want to talk to you.
• Experience with user interface and user pathway design
• Strong skill creating app mockups and wireframes
• Proficiency with industry-standard design software
• An understanding of client requirements management
• The desire to stay current on industry tools and trends; to continually learn and implement new technical skills
If it sounds like a fit, please email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOB