Hot Job of the Day!
IRONMAN is hiring a Director of Development!
Director of Development-IRONMAN Foundation with IRONMAN in Tampa, FL
Provide strategic direction and organizational leadership – (10%)
• Participate in the preparation, management, and evaluation of all programming against the IRONMAN Foundation’s long-term strategic plan, with a particular focus on fundraising and communications.
• Collaborate with the Executive Director and, Community Relations team to develop and implement the IRONMAN Foundation’s financial strategy through the creation, approval and implementation of budgets.
• Present regular revenue updates and analysis to the team and Board, underscoring and identifying opportunities for volunteer leadership to participate in networking and fundraising activities.
• Provide leadership to and support the professional development of the Development and Fundraising team.
Direct a diversified fundraising program that is stable and growing – (60%)
• Work closely with the Executive Director to develop a comprehensive development strategy, including an actionable annual plan.
• Monitor progress against the organization’s annual and strategic plans, crafting budgets and providing regular updates and analysis on unrestricted and restricted revenue sources.
• Provide strategic support for the organization’s fundraising and development staff, ensuring that activities align with organizational priorities, leading effective meetings and offering timely and supportive coaching.
• Oversee the identification and cultivation of new funding sources across revenue streams.
• Maintain a portfolio of donors through the donor cycle of identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding donors.
• In partnership with the Executive Director, Community Relations team, nurture a culture of philanthropy throughout IRONMAN, ensuring that team members across the organization participate in and support fundraising initiatives and goals.
• Develop, and implement an aggressive recruitment strategy for all fundraising campaigns
Critical Core (daily) Responsibilities
• Manage IRONMAN Foundation fundraising development staff
• Maintain a year-round recruitment strategy for all fundraising initiatives including (but not limited to):
o Community Fund Entries
o Team IMF Entries
o Kona Drawing
o Annual Kona Auction
o Major Donors
o IMF / NYC Premiere benefit event
• Responsible for oversight of fundraising program and ensuring fundraising goals are achieved
• Serve as the primary point of contact for the P2P platform relationship
• Work closely with accountant to provide oversight and reporting of revenue
• Onsite Event Operations – Represent the IRONMAN Foundation at key events. Work closely with team to develop IRONMAN Foundation footprint and onsite activation.
Manage current fundraising participant onsite engagement and recruitment strategy
The IRONMAN Foundation | 3407 W Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Suite 100 Tampa, FL 33607 | 813.868.5940
3407 W Dr. MLK Jr Blvd | Suite 100
Tampa, FL 33607
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES
• Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners, program participants, and donors by building personal credibility and solid trust
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills essential to expanding relationships, resolving conflicts, and managing change effectively
• Ability to self-motivate and self-direct; possess strong time management and organizational skills
• Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current nonprofit and endurance based programs
• Proven leadership ability
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
• 6 years nonprofit experience, with 2 years of management experience and at least 2 years of endurance fundraising experience preferred
• Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Suite
• Intermediate knowledge of QuickBooks and nonprofit management systems – CrowdRise platform experience preferred
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship