Hot Job of the Day!
IRONMAN is hiring a Marketing Analytics Manager!
IRONMAN – Tampa, FL
Manager, Marketing Analytics
- Evangelize, shape and craft the IRONMAN customer data strategy vision, leverage best practices to drive business planning, performance metrics and outcomes and be able to deliver data and information in the right context.
- Develop testing strategies that support the optimization of omni-channel marketing conversations between IRONMAN and our athletes.
- Ensure master data management activities are both scalable and flexible in supporting the business needs of a dynamic and fast-growing organization.
- Collaborate and build consensus with other departments to ensure that customer data strategy efforts are impacting all revenue generating efforts.
- Present market analysis to cross functional teams to build market knowledge and support development of Marketing plans.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to become a source of best practices for all stakeholders.
· Identify opportunities to drive new athlete development across all regions and across all brands.
· Create and own standardized performance reports across all lines of business (race registration tracking, performance projection, marketing effectiveness).
· Conduct deep-dive analyses and design analytical initiatives that drive acquisition, engagement and conversion.
· Serves as the marketing business owner for the marketing analytics systems and maintains an active role in developing the CRM roadmap and other related IT development projects.
· Experience developing and executing business requirements and use cases around data validation and CRM database improvement projects.
· Partner with different marketing functions, sales and operations to identify opportunities to drive growth.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or university with a major related to the job function.
· Working knowledge of predictive modeling and statistics a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS