Hot Job of the Day!
Johnson & Johnson is hiring a Global Services Service Performance & Reporting Analyst!
Global Services Service Performance & Reporting Analyst, NA – Finance–0909180508
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Global Services Service Performance & Reporting Analyst, NA – Finance, within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization in Tampa Florida.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Service Performance & Reporting Analyst will partner effectively with Service Delivery, Global Process Owners and others to deliver analytics and insights and ultimately identify opportunities for improving GS performance, efficiency and service experience.
- The Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Engaging and collaborating with the key stakeholders to identify and deliver against reporting and analytics needs
- Where necessary, create and maintain Service Performance and SCC reporting and ensuring accurate and timely delivery including all GS Scorecards, Service Dashboards, Hypercare Dashboards and any additional scheduled reporting.
- Providing effective analysis on GS performance, bringing key insights to the stake-holders and identifying GS performance improvement opportunities
- Collaborating with other Service Performance teams to deliver support and desired outcomes to our key stakeholders
- Contributing ideas and delivering improvements to the Service Performance capability
- Driving consistency across our processes and methodologies
- Having a strong command of business/function knowledge, metric definitions, reporting catalog and basic analytics and statistics
- Trouble-shooting any reporting issues/errors
- Manage the Service Performance metrics catalog ensuring they remain current. This will include metrics definitions, calculations, sources, targets and SLA’s.
- Leverage internal and external benchmarks to assist in the setting of targets, to assess performance and to drive right behaviors and results
- Assist with the data acquisition/ingestion of reports, where necessary, and help maximize automation of the service performance & reporting processes
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of related or functional work experience
- Experience in a global services/shared services or BPO organization preferred
- Experience with service performance, including metrics, performance reporting and dashboard experience (including management of tools) preferred
- Experience with process and continuous improvement methodology, project management preferred
- Familiarity with benchmarking
- Experience working and collaborating across multiple geographies, functions, organizations
- Ability to frame ideas and explanations, and share data-driven insights in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
- Customer-focus and orientation, and managing customer/stake-holder relationships, based on trust and reliability
North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS