Hot Job of the Day!
Johnson & Johnson is hiring a Finance Manager!
Finance Manager Accounts Receivables
Johnson & Johnson – Tampa, Florida
July 18, 2018
• Translates the strategic vision into operational and tactical goals for the team that deliver desired business results that improve cash flow and mitigate risk
• Leads team to ensure performance, motivation and development
• Ensures that the business environment meets all expected compliance controls and standards. Collaborates with Internal and External audit teams to review monthly/annual audits
• Leads scorecard reviews and customer visits
• Works in ambiguous circumstances
• Presents results and strategies to senior leadership
• Works with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on improving Customer experience
• Participates in external organizations to gain insights into the marketplace and translate to business solutions, and leverage best practices.
• Manages projects as appropriate to streamline accounts receivable
• Maintains a deep knowledge of information technology, and embrace new solutions that can be leveraged to support future business growth
• Supports the mindset of continuous improvements in accounts receivable processes
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required with a preference in Accounting/Finance or related field
• A minimum of 8 years of credit, accounts receivable, accounts payable, order to cash, finance or related experience is required
• Prior project management experience is required
• Deep knowledge of the order to cash cycle and impacts on billing, credit, collections and cash flow are required
• Working knowledge of Process Improvement tools and methodology to drive process improvement is preferred
• Experience working in a data driven environment with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, form recommendations and action plans is required
• Prior experience with SAP is preferred
• Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Distributor marketplace is preferred
• Demonstrated relationship building skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
• Proven leadership and people management skills, strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills are required
• Ability to work independently and complete projects by business timelines is required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
• Strong ability to interact with internal and external parties at various levels
• This position is located in Tampa, FL
• Approximately 10% domestic travel
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS