Hot Job of the Day!
JP Morgan Chase is hiring a Software Engineer!
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: Java 1.8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, JUnit, Restful Micro Services, No-Sql Database such as Cassandra, Angular JS
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Minimum 2+ years of recent hands-on software development experience in large-scale distributed technology projects in a JEE environment
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with developing REST interfaces using open source Java frameworks
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Agile development practices.
- Deep understanding of and passion for SDLC processes and automated tools, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control (GIT), build automation (Jenkins), test automation (Selenium, JMockit/Mockito) and release management.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS