Hot Job of the Day!
VP – Software Engineer–180085573
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Strong experience in following: Java 1.8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, JUnit, Restful Micro Services, No-Sql Database such as Cassandra, Angular/React
- Minimum 7+ years of recent hands-on software development experience in large-scale distributed technology projects
- Minimum 7+ years of experience with developing REST interfaces using open source Java frameworks and experience with Agile development practices.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement. Deep understanding of and passion for SDLC processes and automated tools, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control (GIT), build automation (Jenkins), test automation (Selenium, JMockit/Mockito) and release management
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
US-FL-Tampa-HO2-10420 Highland Manor / 02974
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS