Hot Job of the Day!
Lennar Homes is hiring a Marketing Coordinator!
Lennar Homes • Tampa, FL
Summary of Position Requirements
Provides administrative support to Marketing Manager. Oversee coordination of division events, flags and signage for all Welcome Home Centers. Assist New Home Consultants with creation of marketing collateral. Conduct research, compile data, complete data entry, analyze data, summarize and present data including graphs, charts and reports.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
● Coordinate, execute and attend a variety of functions including community openings, community events and realtor events in conjunction with NHC/Marketing Manager
● Coordinate the divisions’ participation at trade show/housing shows
● Manages promotional marketing collateral orders and replenishes as needed
● Maintain monthly event calendar and budget
● Account for and process all promotional and event related invoices
● Facilitate the creation of marketing collateral and update as needed-work with graphic designer to ensure collateral pieces are produced correctly in a timely fashion
● Create video tutorials and how-to guides for sales team
● Participation in weekly conference calls to review progress with marketing team
● Facilitate the creation and order community signage, Welcome Home Center displays and any additional signage as needed. Work with signage vendor on pricing, design and production time
● Act as a liaison between construction and sales department in ordering construction signage, lot signs, and any other projects as needed
● Coordinate sales/marketing related meetings with vendors, ad agencies, etc as needed
Education and Experience Requirements
● Bachelor’s degree preferred; High school Diploma or GED required
● Minimum 3 years experience in marketing required
● Minimum 2 years in homebuilding industry preferred
● Valid driver’s license and good driving record
● Background in research methodology preferred
● Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skillsPhysical Requirements
Some office work which may require the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Able to drive a vehicle.Additional Requirements
● Must be able to meet deadlines within budget while maintaining a professional attitude, deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity with homeowners, fellow associates, and in all public relations
● Excellent computer skills including advanced Microsoft Suite required
● Ability to self manage activities with minimal supervision
● Accept constructive feedback
● Willing to drive to communities as needed
● Some weekend work requiredContacts
Daily interaction with various division personnel, outside agencies, business partners, consultants and homeowners. Regular contact with the general public. Frequent external contacts where matters discussed require resourcefulness, patience, clarity and tact.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS