McKibbon Hospitality, Corporate
5315 Avion Park Drive, Suite 120
Tampa, Florida, 33607
Graphic Design Specialist
What makes a McKibbon Graphic Design Specialist?
Our Graphic Design Specialist will assist with a large variety of communications & marketing activities for McKibbon Hospitality, including graphic design, print advertising, online and electronic advertising, presentations, special projects, social media, video editing and more. The Graphic Design Specialist should possess excellent creative design, photography, writing and editing skills and demonstrate thorough knowledge of composition, layout, graphic design and printing processes.
- Work closely with Communications & Corporate Marketing and Sales & Marketing teams on design projects
- Maintain current hotel brand guidelines and standards
- Designs concepts and sample layouts for projects based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Conceptualize, design and develop marketing materials for our hotel sales & marketing teams including e-newsletters, event invitations, flyers, advertisements, direct mail pieces, etc.
- Prioritize and estimate the time required to complete projects
- Use of a wide range of media, including photography, video, audio and computer-aided design
- Ensure all media and promotional aspects are met and in accordance with brand objectives
- Keep abreast of developments in IT, particularly graphic design programs
- Communicate with and manage print vendors to ensure budget and brand is maintained
- Assist with company’s social media and public relations efforts, when requested
- Assist with company special events, including design and printing for name tags, invitations, presentations, etc.
- Assist with the cataloging, sequencing and editing of video footage
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CC including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Organized self-starter and extremely attentive to detail
- Strong working knowledge of visual design
- Works well independently and as a highly integrated team member
- Ability to prioritize, manage and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines
- Working knowledge of video editing software including Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects