Hot Job of the Day!
MetLife is hiring a Business Procedures Consultant!
Business Procedures Consultant
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018
Location: Tampa, FL, US, 33647
Job Location: USA: Florida : Tampa
Role Value Proposition:
Outstanding opportunity exists for a candidate with a Treasury or Operations background to join MetLife’s Corporate Treasury Security Administration team. The Business Procedures Consultant will report to the department Manager, and contribute toward maintaining internal and external Treasury application user access. The Treasury Services team plays a critical role within the MetLife organization by ensuring all relevant Corporate standards and policies are adhered to with respect to application access.
The Business Procedures Consultant will work within a team environment to both contribute to and lead certain team initiatives. The position interacts directly with MetLife associates, officers, and third party administrators.
- Assists in the development and integration of various internal Treasury systems with external banking services/systems to bring efficiency, cost saving and overall control to the various Lines of Business.
- Assists with daily activities for the Treasury department, including creation and modification of users in multiple Treasury platforms and providing direct support to end users.
- Processes static data change requests as they relate to security in various internal and external Treasury platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all MetLife lines of business. Ensure the timely resolution of all access requests.
- Support Treasury related projects and system testing as required
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 1-3 years of related Treasury or finance experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a very dynamic environment.
- 1-3 years prior Security Administration / Technical experience
- B.S. in Finance, Business Management, or Computer Information desired
Financial Management Group / Corporate Treasury
Number of Openings
Employee Referral Award
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 102625