Are you our next Finance Manager – Supply Chain?
The Finance Manager – Supply Chain will be responsible for the management, coordination and evaluation of financial and business performance information for Supply Chain and other functions within the Commercial organization. This position will directly support the Commercial strategy by contributing to strategy development efforts and partnering with the business to understand the financial implications of proposed initiatives and solutions. This role will require significant interfacing with senior leaders and Commercial leadership, including business partnering with Supply Chain, Sales, Product Management and other Commercial leaders.
What will you do?
- As the business partner to Supply Chain and other Commercial leadership, contribute to the overall success of the function by providing insightful and complex financial analysis, ideas and interpretations to support business decisions.
- Work directly with Commercial leadership to support and lead various new and on-going strategic initiatives.
- Regularly challenge the business and make recommendations to Finance, Supply Chain and Commercial leadership related to performance improvement opportunities. Directly identify potential cost reduction opportunities via transformational, innovation and performance management-based activities.
- Lead the performance management framework implementation. Develop high-quality strategy content, illustrations and decks and partner in implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Support negotiation strategies and value capture opportunities.
- Provide investment decision support and inputs into capital allocation strategy.
- Manage the financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, and analysis functions and processes for the Supply Chain and other Commercial functions.
- Manage the preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly financial results.
- Develop and prepare materials to present to Supply Chain, Commercial and senior leadership.
- Manage and lead monthly and quarterly financial cost reviews.
- Manage and lead performance management program activities for Supply Chain and other Commercial functions.
- Provide support and perform research for internal commercial accounting issues and develop appropriate actions.
- Support the review of contracts to ensure compliance with standard accounting practices and procedures.
- Manage and coordinate the internal control structure for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance within the Supply Chain and other commercial areas; complete the analysis and reporting support required for Tax, Treasury, Investor Relations and Corporate Financial Reporting teams.
- Act as a liaison for the Supply Chain finance team with the Corporate Finance functions.
- Analyze results to help ensure accurate accounting for all transactions, activities and operations for Operating, capital and SG&A costs.
- Lead business intelligence and analytics technology progression within Supply Chain Finance team.
- Liaison with Information Technology teams to scope new reporting requirements or data models.
- Lead team progression of visualization, data architecture capabilities and general tool use.
- Restructure ERP systems, General Ledger and other systems as needed to enable business intelligence maturation.
- Provide day-to-day work direction and team leadership/ mentorship to Commercial Finance team members.
- Participate in the analysis and integration of potential acquisitions, capital expenditures and other investment opportunities. Other projects as assigned.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field required.
- MBA in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in accounting or financial analysis.
- Experience leading strategy work and developing strategic recommendations.
- Process improvement oriented and cost management focused with experience in performance management and KPI tracking.
- Experience working on multiple projects/cross functional initiatives.
- Strong understanding of financial management and generally accepted accounting principal (GAAP).
- Experience in creating complex business valuation analysis, which includes the ability to translate business issues to financial impact and communicate same effectively with all levels of management.
- Advanced modeling capabilities include financial modeling, supply chain network design and operations modeling.
- Experience leading performance management programs preferred.
- Experience leading business intelligence and analytical tool progression and implementation preferred.
- CPA, CFA, or CMA preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Access.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel including advanced modeling and statistical analysis capabilities.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint including experience in long-term planning and strategy deck development.
- Experience with visualization and business intelligence software.
- Experience/knowledge of SPA or another ERP system.
- Experience with Thinkcell preferred.
- Experience with supply chain optimization/simulation software such as LLamasoft or Arena preferred.
- Experience with database and ERP architecture preferred.
- Experience with performance management platforms preferred.
- Strong analytical critical-thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work and build partnerships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to lead through influence and network.
- Strong business acumen.
- Adept at meeting established deadliness.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A think creatively with an ability to create innovative solutions.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender iSupervisordentity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs – Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!