Hot Job of the Day!
Strategic Property Partners (“SPP”) is hiring a Graphic Designer!
|Title:||Graphic Designer (Production)|
Strategic Property Partners (“SPP”) is a real estate development joint venture between Cascade Investment, LLC, and Jeff Vinik. SPP owns or controls more than 50 acres in southern downtown on the Tampa waterfront. The phased development project intends to revitalize the surrounding area and create an urban, mixed-use waterfront district consisting of approximately 9,000,000 square feet of commercial, residential, hospitality, cultural, entertainment, education, and retail uses, totaling approximately $3 billion of investment. Integrating principals of walkability, sustainability, connectivity, quality and wellness, SPP intends to create a world-class development for Tampa. To learn more please visit www.spprealestate.com.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for building compelling visualizations to be used in multiple applications, ultimately producing creative designs and engaging graphics that help articulate SPP’s brand as well as Water Street Tampa’s brands. This role will work closely with internal marketing team members and external vendors to build engaging designs and visual experiences, while maintaining Water Street Tampa’s distinct style standards.
- Fulfill requests to design aesthetically captivating branding materials including: presentations, brochures, flyers, banners, webpages, events, social media, and other promotional/advertising that are consistent with Water Street Tampa’s brand guidelines
- Support the brand guidelines for SPP’s brand as well as the Water Street brand and affiliate brands
- Work with teams to transform their thoughts, visions, strategies, goals, and objectives into visual pieces
- Synthesize large complex concepts and data sets to life with infographic design
- Create and tailor presentations that tell a visual story while maintaining brand guidelines
- Design sales and marketing materials for the company’s clients as needed
- Assist with the rollout of current and future style and brand guidelines
- Design internal corporate communications collateral, including employee programs, announcements, new initiatives, and events
- Work with vendors to produce design in a variety of mediums
- Proof printed and digital collateral from vendors or third-party vendors with deliberation to ensure accuracy and consistency with brand guidelines
- Review communications and marketing materials to maintain visual brand guidelines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, or Visual Communications
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in a graphic or production design role; preferably with a variety of mediums (print, digital, etc.)
- Demonstrated fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), PowerPoint, Excel and Sketch
- Experience with web design tools including HTML, CSS, and content management systems like WordPress
- Experience with websites, email, social media, data visualization/infographics, wireframing, and storyboarding
- Outstanding sense of typography and visual composition
- Ability to think creatively while adhering to the brand guidelines of Water Street Tampa and its affiliates
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, flexible organization
- Ability to establish strong internal relationships
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS