Hot Job of the Day!
Sykes is hiring a TA Marketing Manager!
Mgr Regional HR TA Marketing
This position is responsible for developing and executing proactive talent sourcing campaigns to recruit top talent for pipeline and high priority hiring needs. This role will drive the development and management of relevant market, competitor, and talent campaign management to ensure success in reaching the desired talent market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Research and develop sourcing solutions that will attract and acquire high quality talent and build a pipeline for future needs.
- Utilize alternative sourcing methods to attract a diversified workforce.
- Effectively manage sourcing campaigns that produce a steady volume of qualified candidates that have been screened and are interested in continued discussions.
- Build and sustain the appropriate volume of candidate pipeline that will successfully meet hiring requirements.
- Leverage social networking and other cutting-edge recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network.
- Partner with Marketing Communications to develop and implement a strong employer brand and employee value proposition initiatives to position as an employer of choice within communities.
- Develop and communicate the value proposition to build a strong presence in the local marketplace.
- Provide and direct innovative sourcing solutions through specialized programs and targeted channels to ensure the timely fill of openings.
- Develop competitive intelligence (hiring practices, salary information, layoffs, etc.) and share that information with business partners and leverage that information to develop a pool of talent.
- Creates sustainable and cost-effective talent sourcing strategies that support the business.
- Provides leadership and input around continuous process changes and enhancements.
- Supports Work At Home and Brick & Mortar markets.
- Recommends best practices and new tools to sourcing team.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOB