Hot Job of the Day!
Tampa Bay Lightning is hiring a Digital Media Manager!
The Digital Media Manager will provide support and assistance in various digital media programs and initiatives set forth by the Director of Digital and Social Media as it relates to all Tampa Bay Lightning and Amalie Arena events, as well as Tampa Bay Sports. This person will take a lead role in the development, execution and evaluation of all Tampa Bay Sports social media platforms. This person will ensure our brand is consistently represented across all programs, initiatives and platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for performing day-to-day site content development and posting utilizing the site Content Management System (CMS) and third-party systems for TampaBayLightning.com and TampaBaySports.com
• Coordinate day-to-day updating and marketing of TampaBaySports.com, including uploading new retail items as well as promoting retail through email marketing, social media and web advertising
• Assist in social media campaign development, content publishing and some fan engagement with an emphasis on TampaBaySports.com social media platforms
• Collaborate and communicate with digital content teams, public relations, social media, and graphic designers
• Monitor and report on web, email, and social media traffic and statistics and site technical performance
• Assist in the development of a digital and social media marketing plan for TampaBayLightning.com as well as TampaBaySports.com
• Responsible for all Lightning and Amalie Arena app content updating and marketing
• Provide email marketing support for Amalie Arena, Tampa Bay Lightning, and TampaBaySports.com within Eloqua Marketing Cloud
• Participate in brainstorming sessions while providing leadership and guidance
• Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and support to intern(s)
• Oversee Digital Media Assistant (part-time) and assign roles as needed.
• Represent Tampa Bay Sports & Entertainment professionally at all times
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital and/or Social Media
• Minimum of 3-4 years digital and/or social media or related experience
• Experience with interactive design and development software and markup including HTML and Photoshop
• Experience in editorial writing and team coverage, photography, video production preferred
• Prior sports, live events and/or venue experience preferred
• Experience in Email Service Platforms (ESPs), specifically Eloqua, preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer
• Knowledge of development and maintenance of complex websites, cross-browser and platform compatibility
• Knowledge of digital marketing principles including, but not limited to SEO/SEM, Display, Retargeting, Mobile Advertising
• Ability to work both independently and in team-oriented environments
• Detail oriented w/ excellent organizational skills
• Ability to make sound business decisions
• Creative and proactive problem solver
• Ability to generate trust and support
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic
• Healthy and positive attitude
• Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and selected holidays
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs
• Ability to travel, both locally and nationally when required
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOB