Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay nine years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for eight years, DAS Health is seeking a full-time Account Manager to work remotely based in Florida.
As the primary point of contact or all clients, the Account Manager is responsible for nurturing client relationships and growing assigned accounts. Part customer service, part inside sales, the ideal Account Manager will work with physician practices to identify needs, develop out-of-the-box solutions, and maintain customer satisfaction.
Specific Job Duties Include:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor
- Identify and grow add-on business opportunities with current clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Monitor and analyze client use reports & financial wellness
- Conduct practice-specific workflow analysis
- Consistently demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Demonstrates sound decision making abilities for both company and client on a regular basis
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must live and work from any of the following states: FL
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of healthcare experience
- Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills.
- Ability to travel overnight (20%)
- Practical experience working with various levels of management.
- Ability to analyze complex business and technology issues while understanding a prospective client’s solution requirements.
- High energy with strong initiative, unquestionable reliability, and follow-through, self-directed and organized
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- On-call availability for after hours, as needed; and works overtime hours to meet project deadlines as required.
- Flexible and adaptable with regard to learning and understanding new technologies, and teaching them to end users at all levels.
- Detailed oriented with professional demeanor.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
- Use, protect and disclose patients’ PHI and e-PHI only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
DAS Health is a leading provider of Health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
We offer base salary plus discretionary bonus, paid holidays, paid sick and vacation days, healthcare and many other benefits, including a 3-week paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5-year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment. If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our client’s success, we want to hear from you!