Clinical Nurse- Brandon Healthplex – (190001MV)
Tampa General Hospital (TGH) is one of the most comprehensive medical facilities in West Central Florida serving a dozen counties with a population in excess of 4 million. TGH was named the #1 hospital in Tampa Bay by U.S. News & World Report in 2014-2015.
The TGH Brandon Healthplex is Tampa General Hospital’s first comprehensive ambulatory care center and will serve the Brandon and South Hillsborough County area. The four-story, 130,000 square foot facility will have a free-standing adult and pediatric emergency department, ambulatory surgery center, imaging and lab services, pharmacy, physician offices and a helipad. The TGH Brandon Healthplex team will recognize the individual needs of each patient to provide outstanding care and an exceptional patient experience. It is conveniently located by the Selmon Expressway, Interstate 75 and South Falkenburg Road.
Service Excellence Expectations:
All members of the TGH Brandon Healthplex staff are responsible for displaying the following six (6) core standards of Service Excellence: Customer Relations, Self-Management, Communication, Telephone Etiquette, Elevator Etiquette, and Ownership and Accountability.
• Customer Relations: Creating an inviting environment through courteous language, smiling, eye contact, and maintaining a clean work space.
• Self-Management: Always accountable for dress code standards, visible ID badge, safe hand hygiene, and only utilizing staff break areas for personal calls/device utilization. Always remembering the patient is our top priority.
• Communication: Utilizes professional communication at all times, remaining mindful of volume, tone, and body language.
• Telephone Etiquette: Utilizes pleasant and patient voice, appropriate greeting and resolution mindset.
• Elevator Etiquette: Always hold doors for approaching passengers while using professional communication (no personal calls) at all times. Greet visitors with a smile and friendly demeanor.
• Ownership & Accountability: 100% accountability for self and colleagues’ behavior; always keeping facility safe, neat, and clean.