Business Development Representative – Physician Relations – (1900018X)
- Serves as a conduit between physicians/physician practices and Tampa General Hospital leadership in addressing operational issues related to access, timeliness of service or quality of care.
- Represents the organization’s comprehensive medical services.
- Sets goals to establish brand loyalty and to increase utilization, referrals, and admissions.
- Provides internal support in the development of department specific sales plans.
- Communicates the concerns of external providers to hospital and specialty group management and alerts his/her employer of potential strategic opportunities.
- Assists in the identification and development of volume growth plans as well as the implementing of identified initiatives.
- Educate community physicians, networks and hospitals about the services offered at Tampa General Hospital’s ambulatory sites.
- Meet community physicians in practice settings, seminars and business meetings.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of physician referral patterns utilizing PRM.
- Participate in the development of marketing plans and related sales materials.
- Compile information on the referral base, new markets, competitive plans, and provider profiles.
- Respond to concerns or specific interests of referring providers and communicate their feedback to the specialists or administrators.
- Collect data to systematically identify trends or problems experienced by referring physicians.
Bachelor’s degree in healthcare services, marketing, business or hospital administration plus five years of experience in a business development role are required. Medical or pharmaceutical sales experience strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates will be highly self-motivated and results oriented, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong organizational skills are required along with the ability to plan, direct, implement, and evaluate simultaneous projects. Must be able to work at a fast pace and respond in a timely manner to numerous requests in this exciting healthcare environment.
Primary Location: Tampa
TGH Main Campus
1 Tampa General Circle
Job: Strategic Services/Business Development
Organization: TGH – Hospital
Scheduled Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Sep 20, 2019, 7:38:57 PM