Hot Job of the Day!
Tampa General Hospital is hiring a Physical Therapist!
Physical Therapist-Brandon Healthplex
The TGH Brandon Healthplex is Tampa General Hospital’s first comprehensive ambulatory care center and will serve the Brandon and South Hillsborough County area. The four-story, 130,000 square foot facility will have a free-standing adult and pediatric emergency department, ambulatory surgery center, imaging and lab services, pharmacy, physician offices, OP rehab services and a helipad. The TGH Brandon Healthplex team will recognize the individual needs of each patient to provide outstanding care and an exceptional patient experience. It is conveniently located by the Selmon Expressway, Interstate 75 and South Falkenburg Road.
Brandon Healthplex Employees will orient and train at Tampa General Hospital’s main campus located at 1 Tampa General Circle and will transition to the Healthplex site once the OP rehab facility opens in April 2018.
Service Excellence Expectations:
All members of the TGH Brandon Healthplex staff are responsible for displaying the following six (6) core standards of Service Excellence: Customer Relations, Self-Management, Communication, Telephone Etiquette, Elevator Etiquette, and Ownership and Accountability.
1. Customer Relations: Creating an inviting environment through courteous language, smiling, eye contact, and maintaining a clean work space.
2. Self-Management: Always accountable for dress code standards, visible ID badge, safe hand hygiene, and only utilizing staff break areas for personal calls/device utilization. Always remembering the patient is our top priority.
3. Communication: Utilizes professional communication at all times, remaining mindful of volume, tone, and body language.
4. Telephone Etiquette: Utilizes pleasant and patient voice, appropriate greeting and resolution mindset.
5. Elevator Etiquette: Always hold doors for approaching passengers while using professional communication (no personal calls) at all times.
Greet visitors with a smile and friendly demeanor.
6. Ownership & Accountability: 100% accountability for self and colleagues’ behavior; always keeping facility safe, neat, and clean.
• Under the general supervision of the Manager and according to the established policies and procedures, plans and administers treatment and therapy programs designed to assist patients having various cognitive and physical disabilities to achieve their highest level of functional independence.
• Also responsible for performing job duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of Tampa General Hospital.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy.
• Licensure/Registration: Licensure by the State of Florida as a Physical Therapist.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience as a licensed therapist.
• Experience in Adult ortho, neuro and Developmental Pediatrics preferred.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Schedule: 7:00am – 3:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS