Hot Job of the Day!
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
What you bring to the table
Beck is looking for a qualified Senior Project Coordinator to join our Tampa office. You would work with a Project Manager and Project Designer in regards to the overall completion of a project carrying out the design intent using sound knowledge of architectural practices. Beck is one of the most advanced users of 3D modeling tools in the design process, so you should be comfortable using Sketchup, Revit, Photoshop and more.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Assist with programming principles
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs
- Manage project communication and documentation, along with project team task assignments
- Effectively supervise and mentor staff
- Identify customer’s needs and understand their culture
- Lead or design small projects
- Oversee and direct the work of other team members
- Prepare and manage project fee budgets
- Market/Sell Beck with the ability to communicate the Integrated Enterprise
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Who we think will be a great fit
A reliable Senior Project Coordinator will have an understanding of complex aspects of Architecture, a passion to get things done, and possess uncompromising authenticity and integrity. If you are an individual with an interest in the Integrated project delivery method, also having a desire to be innovative and creative when it comes to process improvement and technology, you will be a fit for this position.
You also meet the following requirements:
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Professional registration preferred
Frequently operates a computer and other office equipment, ability to coordinate and participate in client meetings, constantly communicates with project team and related parties, ability to maintain standards related to architectural design and production and ability to adhere to consistent attendance. May require travel or co/location.
- Walking frequently around the office or outdoors may be required
- Ability to carry large plans or boxes in excess of 10 lbs
Join our team and build your future with Beck.
The Beck Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS