The New York Yankees are hiring an Affiliate Video Manager in Tampa!
Affiliate Video Manager with New York Yankees in Tampa, FL
Description: Handle video, advance scouting, and travel needs for assigned affiliate during the season. Assist Amateur and International Scouting departments throughout the year with video needs and other various projects throughout the year.
· Chart Major League and Minor League games throughout Spring Training to provide video and data
· Capture non game video throughout Spring Training (bullpens, BP, drills)
· Coordinate all aspects of break camp travel and itinerary for players and staff going to affiliates
· Chart every game throughout the season, home and road, to provide video and data
· Manage all aspects of affiliate travel including, flights, hotels and buses
· Serve as the point person for all administrative duties at assigned affiliate
· Work in conjunction with the players and staff to provide advance video and data
· Field and execute special video and data requests from front office staff and coordinators
· Oversee and manage Trackman operations and workflow at assigned affiliate
· Assist Amateur and International Scouting departments with video and data needs
· Handle all technical troubleshooting at affiliate location
· Be available to travel both domestically and internationally throughout the year to provide support to both scouting departments
· Be available after the regular season for various tasks both remotely and at Yankee Facilities
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
· Must be able to recognize pitch types
· Detail oriented and organized
· Strong verbal communication and collaborative skills
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS