Hot Job of the Day!
Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corporation is hiring a International Business Development Coordinator!
International Business Development Coordinator
Department: International Business Development
Position: International Business Development Coordinator
Reports to: VP, International Business Development
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Summary of Responsibilities
Under the leadership and direction of the VP, International Business, the International Business Development Coordinator will coordinate international business activities and initiatives for Global Tampa Bay which consists of the counties of Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco. This person will be responsible for assisting in organizing inbound and outbound trade and Foreign Direct Investment missions; serving as a liaison to partner organizations on international business initiatives.
- Coordinate and support Global Tampa Bay’s activities and initiatives
- Provide administrative support for meetings and events
- Organizing and managing logistics for outbound and inbound international missions
- Meet and maintain communication with other partner organizations in international efforts
- Facilitate international-focused events and educational discussions
- Provide regular and continual updates on performance metrics and maintain accurate and up-to-date accounts
- Regular data entry in the CRM
- Provide reports to Global Tampa Bay’s Chairman as requested
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Competence with Microsoft Office applications
- Must be self-motivated and able to collaborate and work in a team environment to accomplish goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Ability to speak one or more foreign languages would be a plus
- Ability to treat sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Valid passport, or ability to obtain one within 30 days of hiring
- May involve 10% International travel for missions, mission planning, meetings, trade shows, seminars, etc.
- Occasional evenings and weekends may be required
- Work under and maintain confidentiality
Interested candidates please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time for any reason.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS