Hot Job of the Day!
Validity is looking for a Director Client Services!
Validity is looking for a Director Client Services to join our high performing team, responsible for overseeing Validity’s relationship with our clients, with the expectation to maintain a high retention rate and developing long-term relationships with repeat customers. As a Director Client Services, you will be responsible for leading a team of Account Executives, Customer Success and Support professionals focused on Validity’s current customer base to retain and grow recurring revenue through retention and expansion efforts, deliver training to new and existing customers and resolving customer issues. The position is based in our Tampa, FL office.
As a Validity Sales Director you will:
- Create a vision for your team.
- Inspire adoption of your vision.
- Provide a process to realize it.
- Coach team member to achieve it.
- Hire, manage, motivate and retain a team creating a repeatable, predictable retention, upsell, training and support process
- Grow Validity’s revenues through the development of successful upsell programs that support the company’s corporate strategic goals
- Manage the day-to-day activities required to provide the team with the tools and information needed to sell and support Validity’s products and services
- Regularly reviews team member’s productivity and develops action plans as necessary, providing ongoing coaching and mentoring to the team
- Collaborate directly with the Validity Marketing team to ensure appropriate market messaging
- Develop and achieve weekly, monthly forecasts
- Remain up-to-date on data quality business drivers and how Validity’s solutions can improve the company’s products and services
- Interface with the internal organization (sales, development, marketing, product fulfillment, and product management) to ensure customer success
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales management or related field or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years account management or inside sales experience with 1- 2 years’ experience managing a fast paced, high transaction inside sales or renewals organization
- Experience managing a support and/or customer success organization focused on training, support and product adoption of subscription software
- Exceptional customer service skills with proven knowledge of the renewals process (preferably in a recurring revenue model), capable of engaging key decision makers to push a renewal to completion, managing information upwards and working to deadlines.
- Proficiency in strategic selling principles and tools
- Ability to adapt well to change, be a fast learner, team player and be motivated to succeed
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to articulate ideas, delegate, direct, motivate and train staff
- Excellent communication, negotiation, leadership, management and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS