We’re looking for passionate individuals to help fulfill our mission to deliver a better home selling experience to our clients at a fair commission through our network of top real estate agents. If you like to work hard and have a lot of fun, then come help us create an amazing culture. And, not to mention a great opportunity.
Ideal Agent is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our growing team. We are a fast-paced and rapidly-growing organization where you can truly see your work make a difference to our team, customers, and agents. The Business Analyst serves as a liaison between multiple business units, departments, and technical teams to define processes, identify process improvement opportunities, and implement new functionality for the Ideal Agent system portfolio. This position will document stakeholder requirements, measure/monitor process efficiency, and develop and manage project plans. They will coordinate implementation, testing, training, and communication efforts with agents and multiple business groups. A key focus of this role will be the deployment of new tools and processes into the business, and as such should be experienced in communicating with users to understand needs and convey requirements, constraints, benefits, etc. A desire to work in a cooperative environment and a proven track record of delivering solutions combined with leadership in resolving issues is essential. In addition, at times provide hands-on technical solutions either through reports or program development.
What you will be doing:
- Document business processes, workflows and requirements
- Lead requirements gathering, documentation, analysis and review efforts in collaboration with stakeholders
- Work with business teams and business process teams to understand business needs and translate into clear, detailed requirements
- Interpret business requirements into functional specifications that have the appropriate level of detail for the technology teams to use
- Preparation of project charters to identify the goals and requirements for each project
- Participate in system implementation projects (i.e. requirements documentation, testing documentation, issue identification and resolution)
- Maintain timelines, objectives and communications to ensure results are met on time
- Advocate on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure that proposed solutions meet the business requirements and provide a positive user experience
- Lead UAT business planning and execution. Review QA and write UAT test scripts. Manage UAT with end-users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off
- Partner with project stakeholders, IT teams to plan and prepare for Go-Live and post-go live support
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication, and change management
- Work with stakeholders and technology teams to ensure projects and services are delivered with quality, on time, and within budget
- Provide leadership for the implementation of process improvement opportunities by mapping out process changes, defining requirements and scope, and proactively communicating project vision to business leaders, stakeholders, and team members.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications that can be used for development and break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by business units and team members
Our Perfect Match:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree in a Business, Information Systems or a related field
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the demonstrated ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Experience working on cross-functional projects
- Ability and proven experience to translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications that can be used for development, breaking down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by business units and team members
- Experience in project management, process mapping, group facilitation, data gathering, analysis, and phases of project life cycle (requirement gathering, design, development, deployment, training, and measuring effectiveness)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Strong SQL query and Reporting Services skills to develop and troubleshoot business reporting initiatives
- Ability to perform routine troubleshooting, technical problem solving, and systems analysis
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize assignments, and to meet critical and established deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple assignments ant transactions simultaneously
- PMP Certificate a plus
We believe in the support of our employees’ total well-being because our team members are the heart, soul, and mind of Ideal Agent. We are committed to providing great benefits, challenging assignments, a supportive work/life balance, and a fun environment where you can celebrate success and just simply be yourself. Our goal is to provide a rewarding place to work from all perspectives.
Ideal Agent is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.