Hot Job of the Day
Clinical Research Coordinator
AdventHealth is hiring a Clinical Research Coordinator
- The Clinical Research Coordinator II RN (CRC-II RN) serves the AdventHealth Research Institute (AHRI), under limited supervision, to plan, coordinate, evaluate and perform the nursing care of participants and collect data for assigned research projects. The CRC-II RN follows study specific protocol guidelines, communicates with AHRI Principal Investigators (PI), Sub-Investigators (Sub-I), Clinical Research Lead and clinical research support staff. The CRC-II RN works to advocate for the patient, while adhering to the conduct of industry-sponsored and investigator-initiated clinical trials in accordance with trial protocols, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and International Conference on Harmonization/Good Clinical Practices (ICH/GCP) guidelines.
- Works closely with AHRI Core managers to schedule clinical operations to facilitate the initiation and completion of clinical research studies.
- Promotes Principal Investigator (PI) oversight by advising the PI, sub-investigator(s), Lead and Director of deviations in conduct, patient status, issues relevant to the integrity of the trial and/or the safety of research subjects; abides by hospital and departmental policies and SOPs, as well as all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Serves as liaison between Principal Investigators and the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP). Prepares all documentation for clinical research purposes as may be required by Principal Investigators to track all submissions to IRB and OSP and will meet all reasonable deadlines for submission. Tracks all submissions to IRB and OSP and maintains timely turnaround of all documents to avoid delays in study initiation and/or progress.
- Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Delivers safe care and demonstrates regard for the dignity and respect of all participants. Maintains adequate skills in clinical competencies including but not limited to physical assessment, phlebotomy and IV insertion. Practices the principles of Universal Precautions. Understands and abides by HIPAA regulations.
- Maintains a clean, prepared clinical space. May perform set-up and turnover procedures in all clinical areas, per SOP’s, in a timely manner.
- Participates in internal and/or external training programs to maintain licensure.
- Utilizes positive interpersonal communication skills; communicates effectively with members of the healthcare team, patients, investigators, sponsors of research and administration.
- Reviews all elements of the current institutional IRB approved informed consent (IC) document, according to current FDA, state, federal and institutional regulations with study candidates and/or legal representative; ensures, through patient advocacy and informed consent as an ongoing process, that the rights, safety and well-being of trial subjects are the most important considerations and should prevail over the interests of science and society.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
- Associate degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years of Clinical Research experience
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now