Hot Job of the Day
Senior Salesforce / AWS Developer
Amgen is hiring a Senior Salesforce / AWS Developer
Senior Salesforce / AWS Developer
What you will do
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will be part of the Patient Support Services (PSP) product team to deliver technology services and solutions that achieve strategies and business goals including insights and analytics on the Pulse Service platform.
This position is responsible for crafting and building secure, scalable solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) Platform working with other Platform/Product Owners, Architects, and within the broader technology team to develop products aligned with standard methodologies. The candidate will support the development of the PSP Platform at Amgen. You will stay abreast of the Salesforce roadmap and capabilities, provide feedback to and develop standard methodologies, optimize engineering or release processes.
The Salesforce Developer will collaborate with various teams such as program management, development teams, operations, customer service, sales, brand/marketing, legal, and safety, to lend clarification and support to requirements definition at all stages of the product life cycle..
- Recommend strategic technology solutions that align with patient services strategy and achieve the greatest business impact.
- Handle day to day development activities on the salesforce.com platform using Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Web Components and Aura
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
- Lead major projects as a solution architect and guide/mentor junior resources within the team.
- Model data structures aligning closely with health cloud and service cloud objects.
- Apply standard methodologies and experience to build Salesforce.com applications
- Understand Salesforce security and apply the Organization-Wide Default, sharing patterns, profiles or permissions to your applications
- Communicate software and system designs using UML.
- Collaborate with team members to apply abstractions and service-orientation to foster scalability
- Develop Test classes and automation to validate business logic and avoid production issues
- Work closely with other developers in the team including business analyst, QA analyst and project managers
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide a gap analysis
- Develop estimates for projects
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is an experienced developer with these qualifications.
Master’s degree and 3 years of development experience
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of development experience
Associate’s degree and 10 years of development experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of development experience
- Experience with SFDC Service Cloud/ Health Cloud in a call center environment
- Working in a regulated industry such as healthcare or life sciences
- Ability to work in a changing environment and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb interpersonal skills to work across and up through the organization, including partner/customer concern and mitigation of issues, risks, and business impacts
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities and the ability to use constraints as opportunities
- Working understanding of Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup principles
- Experience with Tableau and other reporting and analytics tools
- 2+ years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce.com application via web services, Apex, SOQL, Aura, Lightning Web Components, Visual Force, Visual Studio Code, IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
- 4+ years of working with clients and vendors developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements capturing to release management
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
- Salesforce and/or AGILE Certifications
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Amazon Connect.
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $113,402-$149,536.
Previous Hot Jobs
Product Design Manager
Pfizer is hiring a Product Design Manager Summary The Digital Manufacturing (DM) Team’s mission is to simplify processes and experiences to drive Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) outcomes. DM is responsible for the digital transformation of all processes across shop floor, quality control, quality assurance, engineering, environment, health, and safety operations....Apply Now
Staff Relations Manager
Amgen is hiring a Staff Relations Manager Summary Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will partner closely with managers, Compliance, Employment Law, and partners in HR to protect Amgen values. Staff Relations is responsible for investigating suspected violations of HR policy, and for providing...Apply Now
Public Relations Strategist
Hillsborough County is hiring a Public Relations Strategist Summary Develops and strategizes public relations and marketing campaigns related to special events, programs, and County initiatives. Provides public relations management to departments, including counsel related to public relations strategies, communication plans, social media, and events. Develops strategic public relations and marketing...Apply Now
See All Jobs