Hot Job of the Day
Business Capabilities Manager
Amgen is hiring a Business Capabilities Manager
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will be handling industry leading transformation of our overall patient support offerings. This is a unique opportunity to work on a dynamic launch brand, gain portfolio product experience, and help build a new best-in-class patient support program from the ground up.
Under the general direction of the HUB Senior Manager, the Business Capabilities Manager will be responsible for leading, running and completing operational projects and strategies that drive performance, efficiencies and employee development. This position will collaborate closely with leadership, training, quality and knowledge management to align business initiatives and get results across the HUB.
- Responsible for managing project plans and delivering them within budget and on schedule.
- Reviews prospective projects with Operations to ensure correct prioritization of time and effort
- Responsible for building and managing through communication strategy for project achievements and outcomes
- Collaborate with Knowledge Management to craft, develop and detail appropriate department policies and procedures based on new project outcomes
- Responsible for quality control throughout the project and for meeting end points
- Potential projects include updating Salesforce, implementing new HUB technologies, and process improvement to increase automation.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is a driven and proactive individual with these qualifications.
Master’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of relevant experience
Associate’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of relevant experience
- 4+ years experience in Project Management
- Ability to develop requirements for tools, prioritization, assessment and resourcing
- Ability to identify areas of unmet need within the HUB
- Proven experience using digital calendars and schedules and working with project management software
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of CRM platforms
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation and analytical skills
- Clear understanding of organizational design
- Ability to proactively handle issues and make quick decisions
- Experience with MS Office products
- Excellent time management capabilities
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
Previous Hot Jobs
Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst Summary At Bloomin’ Brands, we are Customer Obsessed: everything we do keeps the customer (and our people) at the center. We make data-driven decisions and have a curiosity that inspires action and performance. We are currently seeking a Sr. Consumer Insights...Apply Now
Manager, IT Strategy
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Manager, IT Strategy Summary The Manager IT Strategy is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology organization’s long-term strategy with consideration for emerging technologies, industry trends and business goals. Ensure Information Technology (IT) has the capabilities and resources to ensure TECO’s success in an...Apply Now
Director of BioInformatics
Tampa General Hospital is hiring a Director of BioInformatics Summary The Director of Bioinformatics will develop and maintain Bioinformatics Core (BIC) in order to advance and integrate precision medicine approaches into the clinical and research missions of Tampa General Hospital across all entities. The Director will develop a vision and...Apply Now