Hot Job of the Day
Finance Senior Associate
Amgen is hiring a Finance Senior Associate
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will play a key role in supporting the G&A function. The Senior Associate will report to the Director of Finance.
At Amgen, our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.
The Finance Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the planning of areas of Digital, Technology & Innovation (DTI) and Finance operating expenses and capital expenditures during financial planning processes such as annual budget, quarterly forecasts and the long range plan
- Supporting internal planning and close requirements
- Preparing various management reports on financial performance and be able to explain/communicate key variance drivers and insights, especially during the quarter end process
- Assisting the planning and analysis of a portfolio of capital projects, and providing financial support for project teams through stages of the company’s capital approval process
- Providing key financial support and analysis on an ad-hoc basis to help drive and improve business performance as needed
- Preparing “executive-friendly” financial analysis materials for senior company leadership
- Partnering with other members of Finance on consolidation activities as well as coordinating other ad-hoc projects
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The finance professional we seek is a senior associate with these qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Finance experience
Associate’s degree and 6 years of Finance experience
High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Finance experience
- Strong financial modeling (i.e. Microsoft Excel) skills; i.e. the ability to build and maintain complex Excel models with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented, highly motivated with a “can do” outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including expert proficiency in PowerPoint
- Familiarity with enterprise planning and reporting tools (Hyperion, SAP)
- Ability to work effectively in teams and manage multiple projects concurrently under time pressure
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF US
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $73,494 – $91,395.
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now