Hot Job of the Day
Senior Manager Of Hub Operations
Amgen is hiring a Senior Manager Of Hub Operations
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will be under the general direction of the Director of Operations, Senior Manager of Hub Operations is responsible for managing the day-to-day operational functions of the reimbursement hub services for Amgen Support Plus. The Senior Manager of Hub Operations is primarily responsible for day-to-day operations of the hub, including management of hub operations staff, SLA monitoring and improvements, supervising new hire and ongoing training for all hub associates, and reporting on key performance metrics. This leadership position requires live presence in the Amgen Assist Tampa office and will be the onsite lead for the program and will perform other related projects or other functions as may be required from time to time.
- Manage the existing team for operations related to Amgen’s patient support programs
- Ensures team is meeting program SLAs
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning sessions
- Make recommendations in the development of long-term strategies
- Present strategic and operational plans for the development of new capabilities
- Collaboration with vendor teams and supporting established contracts, and hosting internal and external client presentations
- Involved with the development of policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions for Amgen
- Responsible for leading all aspects of the new and ongoing training for all hub associates
- Strong Competence in regards to complex HR issues that might arise
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is a go getter with these qualifications.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of patient access/ hub experience
Master’s degree and 4 years of patient access/ hub experience
Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of patient access/ hub experience
Associate’s degree and 10 years of patient access/ hub experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of patient access/ hub experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study required
- Requires broad knowledge and training in the fields of healthcare, pharmaceuticals/biotechnology, specialty pharmacy and reimbursement
- 3 years in a progressive management role
- A minimum experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Dynamic leader who can energize multidisciplinary work teams to learn and apply new skills and /or techniques to respond to the business needs
- Knowledge of full-service call center programs preferred
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $142,961-$173,197
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancers, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now