Hot Job of the Day
Business Systems Analyst
Ashley is hiring a Business Systems Analyst
You will serve as the primary interface between business partners and technology teams to deliver scalable technical solutions that align with business initiatives. You will play key roles across many disciplines within the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, design, and testing. Responsible for aligning project delivery with technology and business strategies.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks, and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed: functional requirements through the Business Requirements Document (BRD), use cases, Graphical User Interface (GUI), screen and interface designs.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Perform system set-up, configuration, administrative duties and testing.
- Suggest best practices and opportunities for improvement through automation.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Develop user manuals associated with the applications and conduct user training as needed.
- Maintain reference documentation that includes definition and source of data elements.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 1 year experience in a technology environment, Required
- Process mapping skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, technical and subject matter experts
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Bachelor Degree in Business, or related field, Required
Who Are We?
At Ashley, we’re more than a business…we’re family. As the largest manufacturer of home furnishings in the world, we know what it takes to build incredible furniture and future leaders. We’re problem solvers with the grit to persevere during challenging times and innovators who won’t coast when times are good. We create solutions, not excuses. And never settle for status quo. It’s the reason we’re always searching for better ways to delivering an exceptional customer experience. That’s why Ashley Furniture is #1 in our industry.
Ready to grow? You’ve come to the right place. Ashley Furniture has a “Growth Mindset”, and once you join our team, you’ll learn from the best in the business.
Apply today and find your home at Ashley!
Benefits We Offer
- Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount on home furnishings
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Ashley Wellness Centers (location specific) and Medical Tourism
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
Our Core Values
- Honesty & Integrity
- Passion, Drive, Discipline
- Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence
- Dirty Fingernail
- Growth Focused
Previous Hot Jobs
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now
Employee Experience Program Manager
Citi is hiring an Employee Experience Program Manager Summary HR Partner & Delivery sits at the center of Citi’s HR business solutions. This newly created team’s future proposition is to provide guidance and coaching to managers on all employee life-cycle processes, solving day to day HR needs for employee by...Apply Now