Hot Job of the Day
Associate Director, Social Media
DTCC is hiring an Associate Director of Social Media
About this Opportunity
Under the direction of the Executive Director of Global Public Relations, this person is responsible for managing and implementing DTCC’s social media strategy to further build brand awareness with key stakeholders, maintain a positive image for the firm and support DTCC’s corporate goals. By partnering closely with members of the M&C team, this person will strategize and deliver the firm’s social media strategy, stay abreast of social media trends and capabilities, educate colleagues on social media best practices, drive social advocacy, oversee the firm’s social media policy and manage day-to-day social media activities, including oversight of the social media tool, daily postings, approvals and content development, optimize and drive improvements to sales enablement/lead generation capabilities as appropriate, collecting and reporting metrics, and monitoring social listening for brand-related posts and industry insights.
Why you’ll love this job:
- Serve as the firm’s social media lead strategist with overall responsibility for executing the firm’s social media strategy, including establishing and overseeing implementation of the content strategy, establishing goals and objectives by channel as well as supporting tactics. Partner with external agencies, as needed.
- Manage day-to-day social media activities, including oversight of the social media tool, daily postings, sales enablement/lead generation and metrics.
- Partner with Marketing & Communications colleagues to plan and execute paid and organic digital campaigns that propel sales enablement and lead generation.
- Leverage writing skills and knowledge of social media best practices to ensure all content posted to DTCC channels support the brand and business goals. Provide guidance and leadership around creative and innovative ways to deliver content online.
- Identify social media influencers and flag brand-related activity as appropriate.
- Educate key stakeholders across the organization on the firm’s social media policy, best practices and how to be an advocate. Identify and implement strategies to drive advocacy across the firm.
- Continually assess and evolve the firm’s social media strategy, including researching and evaluating new capabilities, tools and channels to drive the program forward in line with business objectives.
- Respond to inbound inquiries across social media channels.
- Set KPIs and provide metrics and insights on activity and results, including individual campaign, quarterly and annual reports. Review results to determine how to improve the program, including the introduction of A-B testing and reviewing current industry benchmarks.
- Support social media activity for select key executives.
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed for Success:
- Minimum 8 years of related experience, including at least 6 years of social media management experience in the B2B space with a proven track record of increasing community, engagement and leads.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape, including trends and tools.
- Hands on experience in content development and execution, with strong copywriting skills. Video skills are a plus.
- Strong verbal and writing capabilities, with the ability to deliver content that drives engagement and dialogue.
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now