Hot Job of the Day
Director, North America Business Advisory Lead
Avanade is hiring a Director, North America Business Advisory Lead
Avanade is seeking a director to expand its Business Advisory Capabilities through client-facing activities, practice development and new client business development. You will work closely with the North America Leadership team and Regional Advisory Leaders. The successful candidate will be responsible for scaling Avanade’s North America Business Advisory business.
Avanade’s Digital Enterprise Advisory Practice consists of four key capability areas: Business Advisory, Analytics Advisory, Experience Advisory an Industry. The Digital Enterprise Advisory Practice helps clients bridge the gap business and technology – helping companies plan and maximize the benefit from their technology investments to solve their most vexing issues while building long-lasting, profitable relationships with customers.
Key Role Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have a background in business/management consulting strategy, ERP/CRM strategy, and account management. They are experienced in taking a client problem breaking it down and determine how to resolve each piece. The ability to advise and assist clients by analyzing business practices and devising strategies for improvement.
Acumen across business consulting is paramount for this role. The candidate should understand business strategy, management concepts, operations, financial analysis, and experience with workflow management. Success at creating strategies for improving operations by providing professional expertise to current procedures and suggest strategies that reduce costs, boost performance, and ensure industry longevity.
As a successful Director, you are responsible for:
This is a North American leadership role responsible for growing capabilities, growing and nurturing a team, working with other regional and solution areas leaders to define go-to-market actions; and increasing awareness of business advisory. Additional key areas of responsibility include:
- Leading client engagements, forming and growing trusted client relationships
- Creating high-impact practice content and thought leadership for business transformation
- Inspire and support junior business team members. Ensure they are on client engagements, growing and learning
- Develop and nurture relationships with key regional leaders and partners A strategic thinker with the ability to instill confidence in clients and across internal teams
- Must be an initiative-taker and nimble multi-tasker, able to manage large, complex projects
- Consulting and training skills and the ability to educate the business owners they work with, along with junior team members
- The capacity to lead and work as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to find unique solutions to problems
- Analytical evaluation skills for budgeting and planning
Required Skills & Experience:
- Business Applications Strategy (CRM/ERP)
- Microsoft Ecosystem Experience Nice to Have
- Market Analysis
- Competitive Research and Analysis
- Business Canvas Creation
- Leadership and Management
- Strategic Planning & Roadmap Development
- Business Case Development
- Business Capabilities Development
- Operating Model Design
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Previous Hot Jobs
Product Design Manager
Pfizer is hiring a Product Design Manager Summary The Digital Manufacturing (DM) Team’s mission is to simplify processes and experiences to drive Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) outcomes. DM is responsible for the digital transformation of all processes across shop floor, quality control, quality assurance, engineering, environment, health, and safety operations....Apply Now
Staff Relations Manager
Amgen is hiring a Staff Relations Manager Summary Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will partner closely with managers, Compliance, Employment Law, and partners in HR to protect Amgen values. Staff Relations is responsible for investigating suspected violations of HR policy, and for providing...Apply Now
Public Relations Strategist
Hillsborough County is hiring a Public Relations Strategist Summary Develops and strategizes public relations and marketing campaigns related to special events, programs, and County initiatives. Provides public relations management to departments, including counsel related to public relations strategies, communication plans, social media, and events. Develops strategic public relations and marketing...Apply Now
See All Jobs