Hot Job of the Day
Lead Business Analyst
Baker McKenzie is hiring a Lead Business Analyst
The Lead Business Analyst (PMO) will bring strong requirements of management and data documentation which is essential to efficiently and swiftly integrate data into the cloud and on-premise solutions.
Baker McKenzie is a dynamic, fast-paced organization with an equally impressive Technology team that designs, develops, and maintains in-house or vendor solutions to maximize business value.
Our Technology organization is cloud-first focused – accelerating the delivery of continuous evolutionary change in collaboration capabilities, data maturity, automation, and productivity.
In the changing climate of the world and legal industry, we have become more data-driven. In Technology, we are focused on making sure to acquire the right data for the business to access and enhance client relationships, business models, and growth and leverage our data to inform better-working approaches.
- Lead discussions on integration, business rules, process workflow, and data configuration on global HCMS (Human Capital Management System)
- Expert understanding and use of various methods for the documentation of all requirements including data models, data mapping, workflow diagrams, use cases, wireframes, and UI specifications with the ability to identify an appropriate selection of tools to do the same
- Manage Requirements across workstreams to evaluate and identify downstream impacts, traceability, and project scope alignment
- Facilitate conversations between business stakeholders and technology to bridge understanding of complex requirements
- Align and work closely with technology teams to utilize virtualization and integration platforms while continuously applying and improving governance for security and efficiencies
- Collaborate with developers, technical teams, and vendors to understand cloud technologies and requirements relevant to integration
- This is a global role requiring regular work outside normal business hours to communicate with people in multiple time zones.
Serving as a liaison to the following;
- Business Sponsors and Stakeholders – maintain a close working relationship to elicit business requirements and discuss scoping decisions
- Enterprise Architecture & Security – collaborate early on during business requirements to review business capabilities identification as well as take into consideration the necessary internal security processes and procedures
- Technology Teams – collaborates with all facets of technology throughout a project and to maintain consistent alignment with technology initiatives, strategy, and compliance
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, data science/analytics, business management, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience in a senior business analysis role creating BRDs, managing requirements, developing use cases, system and process workflows, data mappings, and process models
- Business Analysis and/or Agile certifications are highly desirable
- Experience and understanding of security and data integrations with Cloud applications
- Experience with the implementation of an HRIS/HCMS is highly desirable
- Experience in a legal environment is highly desirable
- Consulting experience is preferred
- This role requires excellent communication skills with both team members and internal business constituents. The ideal candidate is comfortable mediating between user needs, business objectives, and technical feasibility with confidence
- Continued drive for excellence and high quality, despite frequent iterations, changes in priority, scope, and stakeholders
Strong Microsoft skills (i.e., Azure DevOps, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint)
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now