Hot Job of the Day
Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
At Bloomin’ Brands, we are Customer Obsessed: everything we do keeps the customer (and our people) at the center. We make data-driven decisions and have a curiosity that inspires action and performance.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst with a passion to drive brand innovation and experiences that entice, inspire, and engage our customers. Consumer Insights Senior Analyst reports to the Director, Strategy & Insights for our Customer Obsessed Team. This individual will become an expert on the “Voice of the Consumer” by collecting, analyzing, and reporting information critical to creating and delivering memorable guest experiences.
* Consumer Insights — Think and act with a broader business lens, delivering actionable consumer insights to inspire growth across the organization
* Growth Strategies — Support brand growth strategies across several teams, including Brand Strategy, Product Development, Loyalty and Advertising.
* Project Management — Manage all aspects of research projects, from recommending methodologies, identifying suppliers, managing design, scope of research, and budget
* Guest Satisfaction — Manage internal guest satisfaction program. Manage survey updates, maintain reporting dashboards, present quarterly performance metrics.
* Product Innovation — Support product development process including concept screeners, market testing, guest surveys of new menu items.
* Category Insights — Synthesize industry, consumer, and competitive trends and present to brand marketing leads.
* Digital Forward — Manage social media customer listening tools to identify drivers of customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
* Competitive Benchmarking — Manage syndicated brand tracker. Present quarterly reports and manage KPI scorecard customer metrics.
* Insight Cultivation – Synthesize data from syndicated, secondary and third-party sources to inspire change through actionable storytelling, digestible consumer findings, and identifying the “so what” behind the data
* Bachelor’s Degree, required.
* MBA or MMR, preferred.
* 3-5 years of marketing research/consumer insights experience required.
* Displays a general understanding of various research methods (quantitative and qualitative) and how they can be used to address business questions
* Experience managing a variety of projects simultaneously and produce high-quality deliverables under tight timelines in a dynamic unstructured environment with limited supervision
* Demonstrates an understanding of data analytics and reporting; Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, PowerBI
* Previous experience or work in marketing, branding, positioning, or marketing strategy is a plus
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now