Hot Job of the Day
Senior Manager – HR Risk and Compliance
Bristol Myers Squibb is hiring a Senior Manager – HR Risk and Compliance
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
In this role, the Global HR Compliance and Risk Specialist will be responsible for the ensuring compliance to SOX and other internal controls within People Services including Core HR, Payroll, Reward Services, Employee Relations and Benefits.
- Develops, implements and executes the global compliance program in the People Services organization with respect to data privacy, SOX requirements, audits, business continuity, regional laws and regulations, process controls.
- Responsible for establishment, development and management of the testing plan and stakeholder training for the Business Continuity Plan, as part of the corporate Business Continuity Management team, ensuring appropriate risk mitigation plans are in place and operating effectively for business critical Human Resources processes.
- As a subject matter expert, provides cross-functional consulting services to HR stakeholders, concerning business process changes/improvements to ensure new processes add value to the organization and are designed with compliance and efficiency in mind.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders including appropriate legal teams in reviewing and interpreting applicable local laws, policies and guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Manages and responds to escalated queries from Peoples Services teams related to compliance, audits, data privacy, statutes, rules and regulations affecting the workforce.
- Develops and maintains overarching guidance and mandatory HR compliance and data privacy training materials which provide direction to relevant HR stakeholders and help ensure that day-to-day activities are managed with appropriate controls and that personal data is protected at all times.
- Responsible for providing guidance and assistance to the People Services function to ensure that issues/concerns (e.g. control gaps, regulatory or personal data breaches), are reported correctly, timely and escalated as appropriate in line with statutory obligations.
- Partners with the Data Protection Office and Information Security to assess and determine actions to remediate any potential data and security breaches and HR response to Data Subject requests.
- Provides advice and support to HR teams on the requirements for engaging with the European works council and country employee representative bodies with regard to process changes/implementations impacting data protection and data privacy related matters.
- Collaborates with Business Controls Function, Process Owners / Service Line Directors and Global Internal Audit to ensure control framework aligns with current operational processes and where required updates controls and supporting documentation to support audits.
- Manage People Services audit requirements, working with internal/external auditors, the Business Controls Function and People Services teams during walkthroughs, testing and reporting. Collaborate with the relevant People Services function where deficiencies are identified to determine actions and ensure remediation is executed timely.
- Reviews and monitors global and local processes to minimize risk and control gaps. Works with People Services functions to assess effectiveness of processes and controls to ensure the right controls are in place, compliant and operating effectively. Collaborates with People Services Leadership Team or Line Managers to promptly remediate any gaps
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in an analytical role is required preferably in Compliance, Audit and/or Human Resources
- Sense of urgency to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of SOX requirements, data privacy, and other related employment / HR Laws
- Ability to build and manage relationship s in a matrixed environment and to partner with other members of HR, Finance, and IT
- Must be able to work independently and manage multiple priorities and make decisions in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and convincing way to peers and stakeholders
Previous Hot Jobs
Data Center Architect
TECO is hiring a Data Center Architect Summary POSITION CONCEPT: The Network & Systems Security Analyst is responsible for planning/designing, implementing, and supporting new and existing network, server, and storage infrastructure. This role is also responsible for ensuring all network security controls are in place based on IT Security policy and...Apply Now
Accounting & Finance Analyst
Coke Florida is hiring an Accounting & Finance Analyst Summary Who We Are: What We Offer: Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes: Coke Florida is looking for an Accounting & Finance Analyst based out of our Tampa Headquarters. What You Will Do:...Apply Now
Global Supply Chain Analyst
Ashley is hiring a Global Supply Chain Analyst Summary Does working with a global supply chain that blends and optimizes both domestic and foreign production efforts get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a World-Class organization? Then apply today to our Supply...Apply Now