Hot Job of the Day
Senior Manager – HR Risk and Compliance
Bristol Myers Squibb is hiring a Senior Manager – HR Risk and Compliance
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
In this role, the Global HR Compliance and Risk Specialist will be responsible for the ensuring compliance to SOX and other internal controls within People Services including Core HR, Payroll, Reward Services, Employee Relations and Benefits.
- Develops, implements and executes the global compliance program in the People Services organization with respect to data privacy, SOX requirements, audits, business continuity, regional laws and regulations, process controls.
- Responsible for establishment, development and management of the testing plan and stakeholder training for the Business Continuity Plan, as part of the corporate Business Continuity Management team, ensuring appropriate risk mitigation plans are in place and operating effectively for business critical Human Resources processes.
- As a subject matter expert, provides cross-functional consulting services to HR stakeholders, concerning business process changes/improvements to ensure new processes add value to the organization and are designed with compliance and efficiency in mind.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders including appropriate legal teams in reviewing and interpreting applicable local laws, policies and guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Manages and responds to escalated queries from Peoples Services teams related to compliance, audits, data privacy, statutes, rules and regulations affecting the workforce.
- Develops and maintains overarching guidance and mandatory HR compliance and data privacy training materials which provide direction to relevant HR stakeholders and help ensure that day-to-day activities are managed with appropriate controls and that personal data is protected at all times.
- Responsible for providing guidance and assistance to the People Services function to ensure that issues/concerns (e.g. control gaps, regulatory or personal data breaches), are reported correctly, timely and escalated as appropriate in line with statutory obligations.
- Partners with the Data Protection Office and Information Security to assess and determine actions to remediate any potential data and security breaches and HR response to Data Subject requests.
- Provides advice and support to HR teams on the requirements for engaging with the European works council and country employee representative bodies with regard to process changes/implementations impacting data protection and data privacy related matters.
- Collaborates with Business Controls Function, Process Owners / Service Line Directors and Global Internal Audit to ensure control framework aligns with current operational processes and where required updates controls and supporting documentation to support audits.
- Manage People Services audit requirements, working with internal/external auditors, the Business Controls Function and People Services teams during walkthroughs, testing and reporting. Collaborate with the relevant People Services function where deficiencies are identified to determine actions and ensure remediation is executed timely.
- Reviews and monitors global and local processes to minimize risk and control gaps. Works with People Services functions to assess effectiveness of processes and controls to ensure the right controls are in place, compliant and operating effectively. Collaborates with People Services Leadership Team or Line Managers to promptly remediate any gaps
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in an analytical role is required preferably in Compliance, Audit and/or Human Resources
- Sense of urgency to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of SOX requirements, data privacy, and other related employment / HR Laws
- Ability to build and manage relationship s in a matrixed environment and to partner with other members of HR, Finance, and IT
- Must be able to work independently and manage multiple priorities and make decisions in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and convincing way to peers and stakeholders
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now