Hot Job of the Day
Junior Content Strategist
Bristol Myers Squibb is hiring a Junior Content Strategist
In an invigorated effort to elevate the customer experience within our culture, the IT Content Management team is looking for strong writers with expertise in crafting compelling knowledge content with a focus on self-service. You’ll join our multi-disciplinary content creation, analytics, and design group; focused on simplifying and providing clear knowledge content that balances both personality and delight.
The Junior Content Strategist will work with senior team members and key stakeholders (content owners, authors, and subject matter experts) to identify opportunities to improve knowledge satisfaction, effectiveness, and efficiency and to undertake composition and revision. Knowledge management experience is preferred, but not required as the role will be closely comparable to a technical writer but focused on end-user content for IT applications and services.
This is an opportunity to put your creativity, your empathy, and your grammatic prowess to work!
- Transform existing, potentially technically oriented content into more user-focused material by following defined templates, styling & publishing guides.
- Facilitate content feedback, actioning comments by collaborating with authors and owners to create impactful updates and recommended changes to existing resources.
- Revise knowledge content as determined by knowledge review processes and user research.
- Follow content development standards and document creation process as part of the broader project plan.
- 2+ years of direct experience in content development, communications and/or technology marketing or other related positions.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to reconfigure complex ideas and information into organized, guided resources to enhance the end-user, self-service experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience running / leading group meetings as well as the ability to work independently.
- Organized and efficient, with the ability to stay on schedule under tight, frequently changing business deadlines.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate your approach and solutions.
- Preferred understanding of enterprise Knowledge Management and support portal (e.g., ServiceNow) technology, information architecture and taxonomies.
- Submission including portfolio of writing examples showcasing writing prowess.
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now