Hot Job of the Day
Campaign and Content Specialist
Coke Florida is hiring a Campaign and Content Specialist
We are seeking a creative and strategic Campaign Specialist to join our company. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns that align with our overall business goals. The Campaign Manager will work closely with the Marketing team, Digital Integration Center of Excellence, and other stakeholders to create compelling content that resonates with our target audience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Portfolio Marketing (push): Develop, adapt, and deploy brand, channel, customer, and bottler annual plans.
- Pull Marketing: Design and adapt programs and digital tool kits that will provide value for internal organization and registered users for digital platforms.
- Works closely with Reporting & Analytics Lead to analyze campaign performance data and adjust strategies and tactics as necessary to achieve desired results.
- Continuous education focused on marketing trends and technologies and recommend innovative marketing strategies that can help drive customer engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that campaign messaging is consistent and aligned with product positioning and brand messaging.
- Manage the day-to-day experience delivery, SEO and retargeting.
- Supports Digital Marketing Customer Experience Manager with executing digital marketing initiatives and customer communication campaigns.
- Execution of online product management (sequencing, in-site search, product images/assets, product descriptions, brand logos, and digital content repository) and campaign management (news stories, notifications, popups, general site content).
- Manage bottler email ad SMS marketing calendar and monthly bottler effectiveness and performance reporting (+deployment and QA).
- Ensure that all communications are consistent with the company’s brand and messaging guidelines.
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field and 3+ years of experience in marketing, content creation, or a related field.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience with campaign planning and execution, including content creation, social media, email marketing, and SEO/SEM.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to create compelling and effective marketing communication.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and the ability to use data to optimize campaigns.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and other marketing tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
The Type of Person We Are Looking For:
- Creates Customer Value: Prioritizes and identifies opportunities that can deliver and creates the greatest value for both internal and external customers
- Delivers Results: Demonstrates drive to do things better and seek new and innovate ideas that drive performance, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Knows & Grows Business: Understands the business environment and uses the right strategies to drive results while considering the impact on longer-term strategic goals
- Drives Change: Understands that obtaining the best ideas and results may mean adopting change from inside and outside the organization
- Communicates Effectively: Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly across a spectrum of internal and external stakeholders
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now