Hot Job of the Day
Business Management and Communications Analyst
Citi is hiring a Business Management and Communications Analyst
The Business Management and Communications Analyst is a developing professional role responsible to support overall business administrative activities for the Citi Global Wealth (CGW) Americas Operations organization. These tasks will include crafting employee communications, contributing to management reporting, supporting internal local/regional reporting, and driving people related initiatives. The Business Analyst will also assist with tracking employee headcount, organization financials/budget and may work on ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Support the CGW Americas Operations Business Manager to work with the senior leadership team, including the CGW Americas Operations Head, on various aspects of communication, organizational planning, reporting, and various administrative tasks.
- Support overall communication: coordinating town halls, regional newsletters, strategy off-sites, and management reporting.
- Establish and managing communication platforms (e.g., Collaborate, SharePoint) and ensure appropriate availability of information as well as document storage and retrieval.
- Assist in the tracking of regional headcount, open positions, and financial performance.
- Role would include significant senior management exposure and the opportunity to work with experienced professionals located worldwide.
- Liaise with global counterparts in EMEA and APAC to share experiences, solutions, and best practices.
- Develop strong working relationships and effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization (business & functions).
- 2+ years of relevant experience (communication, business office, business support)
- Excellent, clear, and concise verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Candidate is expected to be a strong team player, with ability to work effectively in a cross-region / cross-organizational environment and communicate with senior managers
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work under pressure
- Strong attention to details, integrity, positive attitude and self-directed
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group: Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Management
Time Type:Full time
Primary Location:Tampa Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range:$66,740.00 – $93,120.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now