Hot Job of the Day
Business Management and Communications Analyst
Citi is hiring a Business Management and Communications Analyst
The Business Management and Communications Analyst is a developing professional role responsible to support overall business administrative activities for the Citi Global Wealth (CGW) Americas Operations organization. These tasks will include crafting employee communications, contributing to management reporting, supporting internal local/regional reporting, and driving people related initiatives. The Business Analyst will also assist with tracking employee headcount, organization financials/budget and may work on ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Support the CGW Americas Operations Business Manager to work with the senior leadership team, including the CGW Americas Operations Head, on various aspects of communication, organizational planning, reporting, and various administrative tasks.
- Support overall communication: coordinating town halls, regional newsletters, strategy off-sites, and management reporting.
- Establish and managing communication platforms (e.g., Collaborate, SharePoint) and ensure appropriate availability of information as well as document storage and retrieval.
- Assist in the tracking of regional headcount, open positions, and financial performance.
- Role would include significant senior management exposure and the opportunity to work with experienced professionals located worldwide.
- Liaise with global counterparts in EMEA and APAC to share experiences, solutions, and best practices.
- Develop strong working relationships and effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization (business & functions).
- 2+ years of relevant experience (communication, business office, business support)
- Excellent, clear, and concise verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Candidate is expected to be a strong team player, with ability to work effectively in a cross-region / cross-organizational environment and communicate with senior managers
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work under pressure
- Strong attention to details, integrity, positive attitude and self-directed
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group: Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Management
Time Type:Full time
Primary Location:Tampa Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range:$66,740.00 – $93,120.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now