Hot Job of the Day
Employee & Client Communications Sr. Analyst
Citi is hiring an Employee & Client Communications Sr. Analyst
The Emp & Client Comms Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the Tampa site and more than 10,000 Citi employees. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within the defined area of employee engagement activations and community relationships that spark volunteerism or financial investments. Requires in-depth understanding of how business areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as skills to coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the Global Public Affairs function and specific business priorities. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within the Tampa site. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of Citi both locally and in North America are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Act as a trusted advisor to address high impact strategic issues within a portfolio of businesses and assets. Work in close partnership with site partners and senior leadership to identify opportunities and issues of strategic importance, develop transformational strategies to achieve the business mandate of increasing employee engagement in the Tampa market.
- Assist in executing employee engagement and communication strategies and work with diverse groups to produce various activities that excite and retain employees.
- Lead projects across their lifecycle: including budget management, overall participation in volunteerism opportunities; employee engagement and activations; and overall Tamp site governance in support of business functions/plans.
- Identify opportunities for growth or optimization of the Tampa site, including operational management, capital allocation, profitability enhancement, etc.
- Work with Tampa site businesses and business leaders in the execution of improvement strategies, coordinating and taking active part in the implementation process.
- Manage all aspects of client service, including planning, prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Develop relationships with executives in business units, support functions and senior leadership.
- Develop intensive financial modeling of new initiatives for site projects,
- Conduct in-depth research to support Tampa site strategies and identify trends across key business drivers.
- Develop working relationships with a variety of Citi’s departments and business units.
- Exposure to a variety of topics in a fast-paced environment with challenging, multi-faceted assignments.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when larger site decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
·Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
·Excellent project management and consulting skills.
·Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
·Ability to work in a constantly changing corporate environment, independently as well as on a team
·5-8 years of communications and employee engagement or similar experience.
·Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Previous Hot Jobs
Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst Summary At Bloomin’ Brands, we are Customer Obsessed: everything we do keeps the customer (and our people) at the center. We make data-driven decisions and have a curiosity that inspires action and performance. We are currently seeking a Sr. Consumer Insights...Apply Now
Manager, IT Strategy
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Manager, IT Strategy Summary The Manager IT Strategy is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology organization’s long-term strategy with consideration for emerging technologies, industry trends and business goals. Ensure Information Technology (IT) has the capabilities and resources to ensure TECO’s success in an...Apply Now
Director of BioInformatics
Tampa General Hospital is hiring a Director of BioInformatics Summary The Director of Bioinformatics will develop and maintain Bioinformatics Core (BIC) in order to advance and integrate precision medicine approaches into the clinical and research missions of Tampa General Hospital across all entities. The Director will develop a vision and...Apply Now