Hot Job of the Day
Data Security Operations Sr. Manager
Citi is hiring a Data Security Operations Sr. Manager
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Cyber Security Services is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Operations Manager for providing level 2 support for Data Security Infrastructure. He/she will be expected to manage the operations-related work and projects, Security assessment, COB testing, maintenance of documentation and inventories, integration of Infrastructure and tools under global operational model, manage production problems, root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, perform on-call support as required, perform risk control self-assessment tests and exercises, supporting project transition, operations, and technology. This candidate should be a technical leader with excellent communication skills and in-depth background in Wintel & UNIX technologies.
Candidate is expected to have a firm grasp of system administration, system related issues and solutions, and system monitoring. The candidate may act as a member of quick-response project task-support team and will often work under demanding deadlines, operating as a team member as well as independently to resolve complex problems.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
• Act as Escalation Point for decisions related to Operations of Security Infrastructure and Applications.
• Act as Escalation Point for Issues related to both Production and UAT Environments.
• Capacity, performance and Stability reporting and Management.
• Oversee the Maintenance of scripts and other tools for system monitoring and process automation.
• Provide Technical and Process Mentoring.
• Manage Operations-related projects and Security assessment for the infrastructure associated with the applications in scope.
• Leadership Skills to Mobilize Team members for key projects and initiatives.
• Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to address technology issues and associated operational concerns.
• Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure the operational requirements are met during application integrations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Strong candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other equivalent
• Knowledge and 3-5 years of experience in Operations support or System Administration
• Lead or Supervisory experience in Operations or technology environment
• Knowledge and experience with the following Operating Systems is a must: Red Hat, Linux, Windows System, or other Unix-based Operating Systems
• Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
- Data Security Technologies: Cortosis, DTAAS, Ionic
- PKI Technology and Encryption Systems: Entrust, MS-PKI, Venafi Encryption Director, OCSP, Hashicorp
- Monitoring or Automation Tools: Tivoli, Sensu, Autosys, ServiceNow, AppDynamics
Knowledge of the following components would be a good addition:
- Web Servers (Apache, IIS, Sun One Web servers)
- Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Databases (Oracle, SQL server)
- Understanding of security, network architectures and protocols.
- Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC)
- Certifications (CISSP, ITIL, CCNA/CCNP, CEH, RedHat, MCSE, Cloud)
- Working knowledge in Key and certificate encryption, life cycle and end-to-end communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other equivalent
Previous Hot Jobs
Product Design Manager
Pfizer is hiring a Product Design Manager Summary The Digital Manufacturing (DM) Team’s mission is to simplify processes and experiences to drive Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) outcomes. DM is responsible for the digital transformation of all processes across shop floor, quality control, quality assurance, engineering, environment, health, and safety operations....Apply Now
Staff Relations Manager
Amgen is hiring a Staff Relations Manager Summary Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will partner closely with managers, Compliance, Employment Law, and partners in HR to protect Amgen values. Staff Relations is responsible for investigating suspected violations of HR policy, and for providing...Apply Now
Public Relations Strategist
Hillsborough County is hiring a Public Relations Strategist Summary Develops and strategizes public relations and marketing campaigns related to special events, programs, and County initiatives. Provides public relations management to departments, including counsel related to public relations strategies, communication plans, social media, and events. Develops strategic public relations and marketing...Apply Now
See All Jobs