Hot Job of the Day
IT Project Senior Manager
Citi is hiring an IT Project Senior Manager
The IT Project Senior Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required to guide, influence, and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness, and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting, and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget, and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. This is a senior-level position and candidate will be responsible to lead Business Analysts and Quality Assurance team.
- Manage Business Analysts and global Quality Assurance team.
- Supervise day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management, work allocation, mentoring/coaching and other duties and functions as assigned
- Evaluates subordinates’ performance and makes decisions on pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions.
- Lead complex BA assignments, work on requirement gathering, facilitate its implementation and ensure timely delivery.
- Prepare Business and Functional requirement documents, Mock-ups, Target State, system flows etc as needed.
- Ensure timely implementation of any technical changes needed to comply with Industry-wide regulation.
- Responsible to liaise between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical, and understandable way.
- Oversee different components of diverse and complex projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and effort estimates.
- Work with Global Margin operations teams and other IT teams to understand business requirements and determine functional requirements to meet organizational objectives.
- Engage with different project stakeholders and end-users during different stages of project to provide them timely and accurate status updates.
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analyses with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions and influence strategic functional decisions.
- Provide input during development and implementation phases, including formulation and definition of systems scope, objectives, and necessary system enhancements for complex, high-impact projects.
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts and propose risk mitigation options, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems by analyzing business processes, systems, and industry standards.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Contribute to formulation of strategies for product and other functional areas.
- Apply in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues that have impact beyond own area.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and contributes to defining standards.
- Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
- Define Agile practices and protocols for team; help them to understand and implement it.
- Manage team of automation programmers and help them to design and implement automation frameworks using different automation tools.
- Ensure best Quality Assurance practices are being followed such as efficient test script management, integration with CI/CD pipeline, automation etc.
- Foster a spirit of innovation and collaboration in regard to Testing.
- Recommend and lead continuous improvement initiatives that will help mature the QA test program to improve team effectiveness and overall quality of the product.
- Oversee test execution initiatives, adhering to test schedule and key milestones. Evaluate and escalate potential risks and issues that may adversely affect quality or schedule.
- 12+ years’ experience in a related technology role with commensurate people management experience.
- Experience of Managing both Business Analysts and Quality Assurance Teams.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis.
- Experience delivering strategic change programs spanning multiple years in a fast paced, financial product company.
- Product knowledge of OTC Derivatives, Fixed Income, Exchange Traded Derivates or related instrument is a plus.
- Good understanding of financial market concepts and Capital Markets Domain.
- Prior experience of working Margin related application would be a plus.
- Good understanding of Margin Operations processes for OTC Derivatives, Repo, TBA, Exchange Traded Derivatives and Cleared Derivatives.
- Good understanding of Trade life cycle and collateral management.
- Capability to understand front-to-back architecture of IT platforms.
- Experience of leading and implementing global projects involving multiple stakeholder groups across multiple locations.
- Ability to produce detailed analysis and documentation of business processes and system flows.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio required.
- Experience of working with business clients to understand business requirements, thinks creatively and provide solutions for business needs.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a leader who can positively and productively add product impact to both strategic and tactical technology.
- Strong, influential communicator who is articulate and concise, demonstrated success interacting with senior management both in the business, corporate functions as well as the Operations and Technology environments.
- Strong risk management, control mindset and ability to thrive in complex environments.
- Ability to think strategically and build global consensus.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated individual, good problem solver, results oriented and creative thinker who will take ownership and accountability
- Flexible, hands-on “doer”, able to cope with changing requirements / time constraints
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience of working in Agile.
- Thorough knowledge of Testing lifecycle, methodologies, and industry standard Testing tools.
- Good understanding of automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, and strong experience in automation programming using Java.
- Proficient with requirement management, defect tracking and reporting using JIRA.
- Basic knowledge on UNIX and shell scripting.
- Should have good experience in writing SQL queries to extract data for analysis.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Technology Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Primary Location:Tampa Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range:$105,850.00 – $158,780.00
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now