Hot Job of the Day
Senior Project Manager/Analyst
Citi is hiring a Senior Project Manager/Analyst
This resource will be in a Sr. Project Manager/Analyst within the AML Investigations global organizations who will be responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to review, document and help delivery functionality that both improves productivity and aligns with all regulatory guidelines.
They will work closely with the Project Management and Business Analysis/documentation of requirements to support ongoing functionality delivery on the global set of tools
- Combine both Project Management and Business Analyst skill sets to ensure that our global user community are delivered industry leading tool sets and functionality to allow them to perform their business in the most efficient manner.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to ensure the efficient design, development, and implementation and to ensure essential procedures are followed
- Resolve issues that have impact beyond own area and apply in-depth understanding of business analysis concepts and procedures and basic knowledge of other areas
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations, drawing on diverse range of internal and external sources
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Ensure that end-to-end impacts of changes being implemented as part of programs are understood, resourced, and prioritized.
- Document requirements in an efficient, concise and effective manner using an Iterative development model
- Work as a team to achieve objectives and negotiate with internal and external parties
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- 5-8 years experience in a project management and business analyst roles with experience in Compliance or Financial technologies in a lead role
- Experience in Iterative development a plus
- Experience in Anti Money Laundering domain a plus
- Experience with Actimize or Microstrategy a plus.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Previous Hot Jobs
Business Development Representative
ContinuumCloud is hiring a Business Development Representative Summary As a Business Development Representative at ContinuumCloud, you will work closely with all members of the Sales & Marketing team to increase brand awareness and adoption of our cloud-based Electronic Health Record platform through account-based efforts. You will maintain a hunter mentality...Apply Now
Data Solutions Specialist
Pfizer is hiring a Data Solutions Specialist Summary Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and...Apply Now
Clinical Systems Analyst
Moffitt Cancer Center is hiring a Clinical Systems Analyst Summary Clinical Systems Analyst II – Pharmacy Position Highlights: The Clinical Systems Analyst II provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems. This position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems, as...Apply Now
See All Jobs