Hot Job of the Day
Workday Security Configuration Analyst
Citi is hiring a Workday Security Configuration Analyst
The Workday HCM Functional Configuration Team is responsible for building a Workday experience which makes “HR Stuff” simple for Citi. Our team is global and is responsible for making HR business processes run smoother and bringing innovation and technology to our workforce. We focus on providing an amazing experience to our users in a fast-paced environment made up of over 200,000 employees in over 100 countries. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Configuration team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement some of the most complex global operations around the world. The Workday Configuration Analyst is responsible for (1) business process, functional, and security configurations, (2) setups and changes to Workday production tenant to ensure compliance with information security and compliance policies, and (3) implementing the best possible configuration, user experience, and design for HR operationally and for employees and managers across the organization.
This position requires strong Workday HCM security knowledge (must understand security groups, policies, organizations, etc.) and must have proven work experience implementing or supporting Workday HCM security in large global organizations. Successful candidates will have collaboration and partnership experience cross-functionally and across multiple locations globally. The Configuration Team will need to work with cross-functional teams to understand the business requirements, document comprehensive design options and details,and partner with HR business partners, Information Security Officers, and other partnering technology or operational teams to ensure all stakeholders are in agreement with the proposed solutioning. The Workday HCM Configuration Team serves as the subject matter experts for Workday capabilities.
- Work directly with functional and technical project teams configure Workday in accordance with best practices:
- Assess the impact of business process, functional, and/or security configurationchanges/ migrations on Workday business processes, access, permissions and integrations.
- Provide Workday expertise on releasemanagement processes and ensure compliance with Citi standards and policies.
- Collaborate with internal project teams andexternal partner resources.
- Provide consistent and clear communications between all project stakeholders.
- Perform security impact analysis due to change requests or Workday upgrades.
- Maintain a close audit/vigil of all security nuances and ensure that the PRD tenant is safe, stable and compliant from all permissions, privileges and access controls perspective
- Perform activities related to tenant management like submit a tenant request, manage weekly service updates for tenants, refresh a tenant and prepare a tenant.
- Handle incident tickets and change requests in accordance with change management,change control and incident management policies, protocols and SLAs
- Provide expert advice and security related consultancy to leadership as required
- Subject matter expertise and prior experience with Workday HCM configuration. Workday certification is a big plus
- 3 years’ experience in implementation or production support of Workday HCM with a demonstrated understanding of key HR processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related discipline.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills; Must have the ability to organize and effectively provide responses and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Strong MS Office skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, Project Plan and PowerPoint.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, manage, escalate and close issues meticulously and with conviction
- Ability to work on highly cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams.
- Ability to work with project team members at all levels.
Previous Hot Jobs
Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst Summary At Bloomin’ Brands, we are Customer Obsessed: everything we do keeps the customer (and our people) at the center. We make data-driven decisions and have a curiosity that inspires action and performance. We are currently seeking a Sr. Consumer Insights...Apply Now
Manager, IT Strategy
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Manager, IT Strategy Summary The Manager IT Strategy is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology organization’s long-term strategy with consideration for emerging technologies, industry trends and business goals. Ensure Information Technology (IT) has the capabilities and resources to ensure TECO’s success in an...Apply Now
Director of BioInformatics
Tampa General Hospital is hiring a Director of BioInformatics Summary The Director of Bioinformatics will develop and maintain Bioinformatics Core (BIC) in order to advance and integrate precision medicine approaches into the clinical and research missions of Tampa General Hospital across all entities. The Director will develop a vision and...Apply Now