Hot Job of the Day
Coke Florida is hiring a Communications Manager
The Communications Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and executing communication strategies across the business. You will develop strategies and specific messages, mange the delivery of the communications plan, execute across all appropriate channels and evaluate the success of the overall communications event.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage, and execute comprehensive communication strategies, messages, and channels to support effective, timely and accurate communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify all key stakeholders, internal and external, and appropriate messaging strategies for each
- Build and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage internal communication channels (screens, website, portals)
- Measure communication program effectiveness and develop specific strategies and initiatives to improve outcomes
- Engage in the activities to build and maintain a positive visual identity for Coke Florida
- Function as a trusted advisor to key partners on communication subjects
- Assist other departments with communication needs and communication planning
- Update and track channel performance data
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment; proven time-management skills
- Must be self-directed and demonstrate the ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences
- Experience with developing/planning communications strategies, including social media and associate engagement strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (samples requested)
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Ad Manager required.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns with specialized analytical skills related to the job
- Produce and create graphic elements that effectively promote key messages and information as well as utilize all aspects of digital signage to greatly enhance the adoption and engagement of key events
- Proficient in Adobe, Illustrator, WordPress, WIX
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including SharePoint; Strong PowerPoint skills required (samples requested)
- Experienced in using Google Analytics and other analytical tools to develop and enhance social messaging
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now