Hot Job of the Day
Content Creation Specialist
Coke Florida is hiring a Content Creation Specialist
Coke Florida is in search of a Content Integration Specialist. Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration and have a desire to grow and enhance performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in synthesizing marketing material across multiple sources into a uniform, fully integrated deck to enable the Field Sales ease of access and execution. The position will also support the Content Integration Manager in collaboration with the technology team to integrate sales materials onto our IT Platform, Spring Mobile.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Possess knowledge of Sales and Digital Marketing content and the ability to distinguish critically relevant content to be captured
- Proficient at taking large amounts of marketing material and condensing it to a digestible quantity
- Demonstrate successful integration of design concepts and standardized templates for communications to the frontline to enable execution
- Support Marketing and Sales programs by organizing and developing timely content and communicating with key stakeholders to support program timelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects independently or in collaborative environment
For this role you will need:
- BA/BS Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing role highly desired
- Experience with MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, excel)
- Previous graphic design experience
- Analytic thinker (strategic thinking, systematically and problem solving)
Who We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
What We Offer:
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now