Hot Job of the Day
VP, Planning – Commercial Operations
Coke Florida is hiring a VP, Planning – Commercial Operations
The Vice President, Planning – Commercial Operations strategizes to improve customer service, productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations. Evaluates past performance data and leading indicators to forecast business needs and make the next best decision. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for demand planning, transportation dispatching, and inventory management and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Lead the companies S&OP processes that align demand, supply, and financial planning to help make better business decisions. Will be responsible for business plan development, resource development and leadership.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and mentor a high-performing planning team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Develop and implement a modern, digital-first planning framework that helps enable the commercial operations of Coke Florida and its affiliates, inclusive of equipment, point-of-sale, and capacity planning.
- Provide insights and recommendations to commercial counterparts based on market trends, competitor analysis, and industry dynamics.
- Oversees business processes and systems enablement to allow for effective and efficient demand forecast processes.
- Lead the development of sales and demand planning processes, collaborating closely with the commercial team to ensure accurate forecasting.
- Implement strategies to optimize inventory levels and minimize out of stocks or overstock situations.
- Streamline planning processes across various functions, including sales, marketing, equipment service and supply chain, to enhance overall operational efficiency.
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive productivity and cost-effectiveness.
- Provide short, mid, and long-term view of supply needs with the foresight to manage resource constraints balanced with servicing the needs of Coke Florida customers and consumers.
- Work collaboratively with key business leaders to align planning outcomes with commercial strategy to deliver sustainable, profitable growth.
- Utilize data analytics to extract meaningful insights and optimize performance in light of market trends, customer behavior, and product performance.
- Leverage data-driven decision-making to refine planning strategies and improve overall business outcomes.
- Identify and implement relevant technologies to enhance planning processes, including automation, advanced forecasting tools, analytics platforms, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Identify potential risks to planning process and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Stay informed of industry regulations and market shifts that may impact planning activities.
For this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Operations Management, or Engineering disciplines, or equivalent experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial business experience with proven business and people leadership is highly preferred
- Ten (10) plus years of operational experience with strong preference for planning, supply chain, field operations with management of multiple functions and teams
- People leadership experience required with role and scope progression
- Familiarity with technology solutions for planning and forecasting
- Must have strong end to end business understanding and capabilities
- Must be independent thinker
- Strong self-motivation to improve capabilities of self and others through various means of learning methods
- Highly business process oriented
- Must be strong in entrepreneurial business acumen
- Must be courageous in thinking with the ability to weigh the available options considering the risk and rewards of the options
- A team builder who leverages team and teammates strengths
- Proven cross functional team collaboration at all levels of business
- Demonstrate the ability to use various tool sets available to resolve complex business situations. I.e., SAP, Blue Yonder, Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau, Access, SQL, Power BI, etc.
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours as needs arise
- Must be willing to travel 20% to 30% of the time
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Previous Hot Jobs
Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst Summary At Bloomin’ Brands, we are Customer Obsessed: everything we do keeps the customer (and our people) at the center. We make data-driven decisions and have a curiosity that inspires action and performance. We are currently seeking a Sr. Consumer Insights...Apply Now
Manager, IT Strategy
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Manager, IT Strategy Summary The Manager IT Strategy is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology organization’s long-term strategy with consideration for emerging technologies, industry trends and business goals. Ensure Information Technology (IT) has the capabilities and resources to ensure TECO’s success in an...Apply Now
Director of BioInformatics
Tampa General Hospital is hiring a Director of BioInformatics Summary The Director of Bioinformatics will develop and maintain Bioinformatics Core (BIC) in order to advance and integrate precision medicine approaches into the clinical and research missions of Tampa General Hospital across all entities. The Director will develop a vision and...Apply Now